News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just got back from my cruise...

Started by golden73, December 31, 2005, 08:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden73

Quote from: Rocky on January 03, 2006, 06:16:23 AM
I went to Cozumel a couple years ago.   Why is it that you wont go back?   That place is awesome.   I don't know what the experience is like being on a cruise ship.   The only way you will get me on a ship is to pay me, because that is what I do for a living.   Anytime you arrive at a port on a cruise, the local shops raise their rates by about 10X.   Next time just spend a week at an all inclusive resort.

Cozumel was kind of a nice place, but everything there was ravaged from hurricane wilma. Everyone raised their rates when people get off the boat, becuase the only part rebuilt is the tourist traps. A taxi to the beach should have been $8 for a car full of people and they charged $15. It was supposed to be $30 to rent a car for the day, and they charged $60. So needless to say, I just walked around there. Never felt safe there.

smasherofall

in Cozumel we pretty much just walked around also till about noon, then we all went to Carlos & Charlies. When we finally got out of there i accumulated about 11 of those tall glasses. Shouda seen me doing the macarena on top of a table, most of the people with me keep reminding me of it to this day        :o