News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger in the snow

Started by flyinlow, December 14, 2010, 12:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71charger_fan

You wanted a Charger in the snow, you got one.

71charger_fan

Same storm, other Charger.

The70RT

I remember driving my 70 in the snow 30 years ago with N/50/15's on it. I had more trouble keeping the ice off the headlight doors so they would open  :P
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

J.Bond

Another cold Charger!!!!!

flyinlow

Quote from: 71charger_fan on December 24, 2010, 12:09:59 PM
You wanted a Charger in the snow, you got one.
Where you late for work that day?

71charger_fan

suntech

Mine just after i got it home, 2 years ago :cheers:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

DustinSimmonds

Sure lookin good!  :icon_smile_wink: The bad boy Charger in the snow seems like its breaking the rules on purpose.  :lol:

even_u

Just got it a few days ago. Long 2 month journey from New Mexico to Norway.

PatrickPeeters

Mine last week, had to trailer, not save to drive! :yesnod:
Patrick  :punkrocka:

Charger_Fan

Not mine, but there were quite a few times mine looked like this back in the late 80's.

Definitely not mine... :lol:

No snow, but it's ready... :icon_smile_tongue:

I would gladly claim this one as mine... :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mikesmoparperformance

Thats cool a 69 charger with a 70 challenger hood! :icon_smile_big: :2thumbs: :drool5:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

71_Charger_R/T

daveco

R/Tree

daveco

Quote from: 69charger2002 on December 23, 2010, 10:49:10 PM
Quote from: Tilar on December 23, 2010, 08:05:19 PM
This is the second Ohio winter for the Charger, And the first time there has been snow on the S10.

come on man! that s-10 can stay in the snow. that poor charger still has Texas plates on it, it's gonna freeze to death! i bet that car stares at you every day when you walk past it thinking.. i wish he would ship my ass back to texas!

It gets plenty cold in Texas :o
R/Tree

LeesRT

This was my 69 Charger R/T in the snow in the spring of 1985, Redding, California.  It was a big deal since we only saw snow maybe once every couple of years, and to get about 8" of snow during my first year in college and at the dorms was a blast.

LeesRT

more

DustinSimmonds

Ha, looks like that Charger needs a nice warm garage!  :yesnod:

LeesRT

It has a nice warm shop now.

DustinSimmonds

Of course! Nothing but the best!  :cheers: