News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got to brag a little.

Started by flyinlow, December 12, 2010, 08:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyinlow

Well my Charger budget will get a little bigger next year. I drove my trusty Ram an hour thru a snow storm to attend The Ohio State University's commencement today. My son Scott got his Mechanical Engineering Degree. Heads off to Texas in January to start his career .

One down ,two to go.

chargergirl

Congratulations! Glad you made it through the storm and were able to see your "baby" graduate!
Trust your Woobie!

vancamp

Congrats, mine just finished up her first semester

bull

Congrats! Enjoy the extra moola while you can. :2thumbs:

twodko

Congrats Scott! I'll bet that wasn't melted snow comin' outta your "dad" eyes during commencement Wonderful news!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Silver R/T

Congrats! Maybe he'll thank daddy and throw some money your way when he get's a good paying job
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

charger490

and than its the grandchildren than the great grandchildren to help put in collage. sorry about that.

68blue

Congrats! :cheers:

Reminds me of when both of my sons graduated and hit the workforce. Now when they visit on the holidays I find the fridge is not big enough. How soon we forget. :smilielol:

learical1

My 18 year old son got a full ride scholarship to Arizona State University starting August, 2011.  Now if I can just get him some grant money so he can live on-campus!
Bruce

Shakey

Quote from: flyinlow on December 12, 2010, 08:22:01 PM
Well my Charger budget will get a little bigger next year. I drove my trusty Ram an hour thru a snow storm to attend The Ohio State University's commencement today. My son Scott got his Mechanical Engineering Degree. Heads off to Texas in January to start his career .

One down ,two to go.

Both you and your son should be very proud - well done!

I know I felt proud when my 5 year old daughter graduated from pre-school last year, I can only imagine how you must feel.   :2thumbs: