News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Pinks" next racer

Started by 572, December 30, 2005, 10:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My engine builder has built a motor for a car runnng in "Pinks". The racers were here tongiht to pick it up. They said alot of companys gave them parts to get it goin. They are going to Arizona to race in 2 weeks. The show is going to air they thought maybe sometine in Feb. The rules have changed since last year. You will not be able to buy your car back. You snooze you loose.
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

RD

:o  whoa thats nutz...  you must be really confident that you are going to win, or all that money would be for naught....  I would never do it.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

GTX

Since there are so many factors affecting the possible outcome, I'd never put my car up for pinks.
I'd be willing to lose the race and lose a Wally or some money but not my car.

I'm still wondering if that show is fixed. So many people willing to put an expensive ride on the line and way to casual about it. I expect to see people that casual about entering a p.o.s car into a demolition derby.

69bananabeast

When did buying your car back come into play?
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

89MOPAR

What type of car are these guys running ?   I watch the show and would like to look out for it.
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

Ghoste

The Vince McMahon Hot Rodding Association?

73ChargerSE

Where in AZ?  Hopefully Tucson