News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pic of 71 Charger

Started by 253862656971, December 28, 2005, 10:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I need a couple pics of the rear valance on a 71 charger.  What I need is a straight on shot and a sideways shot if you have one. 

I'm working on fitting mine to the car but it's been in an accident and I'm having a little trouble getting things where I need them.
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Nupe

I'd show you my rear valance, but things aren't exactly 100% straight.   :icon_smile_blackeye:

Try here:   http://www.71superbee.com/   for some really nice cars and pics.

Jeremy

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Todd Wilson

last426

I don't know if this will help.  I might have some others.  Kim

71charger_fan

I can't find a straight on shot. This is as close as I can get.

2fast4u

Would that be with or without bullit tip exhaust?
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Thanks guys I got what I need!  I was really concerned with the angle that the valance was making.  It didn't seem right and I didn't have my bumper to stick on there and see it it was ok.  I got her tweaked back with the help of some vise-grips and mud.  :P
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.