News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So very sad...

Started by Arigmaster, December 12, 2010, 09:13:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arigmaster

I am really missing my little buddy Radar right now. I can't seem to understand why some of the best things that happen in life are just taken away.... RIP My little friend.

4cruzin

I feel your pain but have to say that you and Radar will meet again and all will be good in this wonderous existance we are a part of.   :2thumbs:

Here is my lttle guy when he was younger . . .
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

b5blue

:'(  I'd like to think he's up there playing with my little buddy POGO.  :pity:

The70RT

Sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing you did this time last year.  :rotz: Hang in there.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

Sorry about your loss. But I have to ask, what is is? That a fox? :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bronzeT5

Sorry to hear that  :'( That is one damn cute dog! :) :angel:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our little furry friends become one of the family.  :engel016:

Arigmaster

Quote from: TruckDriver on December 12, 2010, 12:56:53 PM
Sorry about your loss. But I have to ask, what is is? That a fox? :shruggy:

Yes... He was a Fennec Fox. There are a handful of domestic breeders, and they make awsome pets. They only get to between 3.5 to 4 pounds full grown so they are tiny. I can't tell you how much joy he brought me having him around. Even my cats miss him. One of them was carrying his little stuffed toy and crying out for him to play... Was just heart breaking.

General_01

Sorry for your loss. Looking at his pic, you sure picked the right name for him. Very cute.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

DC_1

BigBlockSam

i'm very sorry for your loss. RIP
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

chargergirl

He's beautiful and I am sorry he had to leave. Still miss mine...it's So hard.
Trust your Woobie!

ODZKing

That is sad.  God speed. 

68RT4ME

What an amazing looking little guy. His name was perfect. So sorry for your loss.
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

vancamp

sorry to hear about your dog, i have to say i had never seen one of that breed.

69rtse4spd

Sorry for the loss of your loved one, they are part of the family. :angelwing:

bull

Wow, I didn't know people kept Fennec Foxes as pets. Good grief, he must have been able to hear a pin drop 600 yards away. I've heard of a few non-domestic mammals being kept as pets such as the Ocelot but I didn't know the Fennec was. Sounds like he was a good one. What happened to him?

mikesbbody

Sorry to hear about your loss  :'( I would be devastated if i lost my jimmy (English Bulldog)

Arigmaster

Quote from: bull on December 12, 2010, 10:27:53 PM
Wow, I didn't know people kept Fennec Foxes as pets. Good grief, he must have been able to hear a pin drop 600 yards away. I've heard of a few non-domestic mammals being kept as pets such as the Ocelot but I didn't know the Fennec was. Sounds like he was a good one. What happened to him?

He being so small, he got his spine broken in a freak accident along with other internal injuries. The little guy was in severe pain and there was no chance to save him so I had to euphemize him.

I have had a host of "very different" animals over the years both domestic and wild. All of them came to me by rescue, surrender, foster, or otherwise. I am not a believer in keeping wild animals as pets as a rule. (wild animals belong in the wild) However, there is an exotic pet industry out there, and as long as there is a market...

This is the first Fennec I have ever had, and I must say they are very affectionate and playful. It's very easy to forget they are a wild animal. My Red fox and Arctic fox were far different from this little guy. Just as playful but not near as affectionate. These little guys don't smell either. (foxes have a skunk like scent)

I do have a feeling that these little guys will become just as popular as ferretts some day as pets. My fear is that people will buy them on the cuteness factor and not know how to properly care for them. Or, not have the paitience and understanding. The animal always seems to pay the price for ignorant owners.

Radar was injured in such an unexpected circumstance, and I continue to blame myself for not forseeing something like it happening. He was a very special little guy and I'm going to really miss him.

HITMAN 149

awwww so sorry for you loss bro!!  :'(
if it's any consolation... im sure he's up there looking down on you, knowing he was loved, and all the happiness he brought you!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/