News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

look at what I found on the web

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, December 29, 2005, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67_Dodge_Charger

I found this site

http://www.southernbushmotorsports.com/index2.htm

while looking for another project.  This is an auto broker so the vehicle may not be at a central location.  They have some nice #s cars as well as some projects.  Check out the link below and click on the  "Classic Cars and Muscle Cars" link.  Enjoy.    :icon_smile_cool:

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/dealers/16717/

71butterbee

I have dealt with this person before and my experience wasn't that great. I was interested in the 71 Charger 6 pac car after a couple price increases from him....then he wouldnt let me fly into look at the car.....also very vague descriptions and evey picture I got was very poor. So I let it go. Not sure what was up but it didnt feel right!

BigBlackDodge

Looks like most of the cars are sitting in a backyard some where...............wonder if he actually owns them? The locations all seem different......spread out. He probably takes your money and then goes and tries to buy them for nothing pocketing the difference.

Looks shady to me. :rotz:

BBD

PocketThunder

ya i think the guys name is jason and he is just a broker that goes around the south and finds old mopar graveyards and tells the old man that he will sell off all the cars for him.  He's very vague with descriptions and pictures....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 29, 2005, 08:14:03 PM
Looks like most of the cars are sitting in a backyard some where...............wonder if he actually owns them? The locations all seem different......spread out. He probably takes your money and then goes and tries to buy them for nothing pocketing the difference.

Looks shady to me. :rotz:

ya quite possible

BBD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Croatia

I found them during my search for Charger.
One of them didn't even reply to my message(s).
And another one wanted $100 to send better pictures (explanation was something about membership....)!?  ???

Oh, and prices were another story!
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

bull

I dealt with Jason about three years ago when I was looking for a '68. Something is a little weird about the way he does things. It's hard to put my finger on it but I just never fealt like I was getting the truth. Things were always vague.