News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My wife and the ice cube tray

Started by PocketThunder, December 08, 2010, 07:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Did you know that when you take the last ice cube from the ice cube tray (without being seen) that you're completely innocent if you put the ice cube tray back in the freezer..... empty!   :brickwall:

But, its no surprise to me.  When we were engaged and cohabitating before the wedding she would leave the toilet paper roll empty on the roller and i would confront her many times.  She said, well, the next person that needs it can refill it.   :brickwall:

Ahhhhh... Love is blind... :yesnod:

Paul
in Minnetonka.....  when does ice fishing begin?...??   :-\

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

b5blue

Just start leaving the seat up on the toilet and full ice trays on the counter and see what happens!  :lol:

bull

The females in my house know quite well how to flip the light switches on but are completely baffled about how to turn them off. I tell them all they have to do is try it either direction until the light goes out but I guess it's just too much work.

Ghoste

They have a similar disease at my place Bull.  They understand fully how doors and drawers open but the closing function is a mystery the finest minds at NASA couldn't unravel.

elacruze

The age-old dilemma.

My current strategy is to post the transgressions on facebook. Seems to work so far. We'll see what Mom's reaction is the first time the kids squeal that 'Daddy's being mean and embarrassing me to my friends'
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on December 08, 2010, 08:23:18 PM
The females in my house know quite well how to flip the light switches on but are completely baffled about how to turn them off. I tell them all they have to do is try it either direction until the light goes out but I guess it's just too much work.

remove the bulbs

chargergirl

Get an ice maker, get the switches that go off in a few when no movement is detected. As for the doors, and drawers open and not replacing the roll...those are my pet peeves...so I tuck a few under the sink for just such a time...and slam the doors shut which is my sweethearts pet peeve... :Twocents:
Trust your Woobie!

GTXtreme

u should always have a rescue roll!

Brock Samson

How about leaving mostly full glasses and mugs all over the house?..  :RantExplode:

ACUDANUT

As long as we are not talking about wasting beer, I'm game.

chargergirl

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 08, 2010, 09:23:55 PM
How about leaving mostly full glasses and mugs all over the house?..  :RantExplode:
That is why my kids are allowed on the holidays only...they are grown but they revert if left in mom's house for too long. :nono:
Trust your Woobie!

b5blue

My EX use to rag on me (as I'm custodial parent) that "If you keep busting their chops, there gonna pack up at 18 and not come back!" I told her: "Now yer starting to catch on!"  :lol:

Road Dog

My wife does the toilet paper thing. I think if gals use the bathroom during the night the of course sit down and don't need to or want to turn on the light. So, if the paper runs out then they can't change it cuz it's dark. Just an old married man's observation.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

Old Moparz

No problem with ice at our house, I posted the recipe on the freezer door.

As far as leaving lights on & other things open, shut, up, or down, it's not my wife or me, our 11 year old daughter is the one who gets the brunt of it from the both of us. I can remember my own parents coming down on me for the same things, it's typical for a kid. Just last night my wife asked her to get a marker to write something down, & by the time she got upstairs she forgot what she was up there for & was playing with the cat. I asked her what it was she was supposed to do & she said, "I don't remember what Mommy said." The trip up the flight of steps knocked the memory out of her ears.  :lol:

How about the topic of when your wife said to get something out of her purse?   :o
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Road Dog

I learned a long time ago just give the purse to her and it will save you a world of aggravation. :2thumbs:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

ODZKing

Quote from: Road Dog on December 09, 2010, 08:49:13 AM
I learned a long time ago just give the purse to her and it will save you a world of aggravation. :2thumbs:
I hear ya there.
I solved the ice cube thing ... fridge I bought has an automatic ice maker.   :icon_smile_big:
But we do the filtered water thing.  I can't seem to get her to fill the thing.. I get to it and it has about an eighth of an inch in it  :RantExplode:

Todd Wilson

I have that problem at my house too!

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Ghoste on December 08, 2010, 08:35:27 PM
They have a similar disease at my place Bull.  They understand fully how doors and drawers open but the closing function is a mystery the finest minds at NASA couldn't unravel.

I got that problem at my house too!

Todd

resq302

Bull, I got the same problem at my house.  Funny how every single light in the house is on at one time and yet my wife is only in one room.  Better yet, the light in the closet is always left on when the bedroom light is off!  Figure that one out!  Best thing to do is to start unscrewing the light and tell them that it kept burning out cause the light was always left on!   :lol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

tan top

Quote from: A383Wing on December 08, 2010, 08:50:59 PM

remove the bulbs

haha  :lol: good one  :scratchchin:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Todd Wilson

Females in my house cant flush the F'n toilet either.   Everyone goes tinkle and leaves it.

Todd

bull

Quote from: Road Dog on December 09, 2010, 08:49:13 AM

I call my wife's purse the Twilight Zone. Of the 10 or so times I've gotten in there trying to find something I think maybe twice I've had any success.

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

bull

Quote from: Wicked72 on December 09, 2010, 04:14:03 PM
Women are evil...very very Evil :-\

No, most of them just think on a different plane and have different priorities.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Todd Wilson on December 09, 2010, 01:55:21 PM
Females in my house cant flush the F'n toilet either.   Everyone goes tinkle and leaves it.

Todd

C'mon Todd.......  :icon_smile_big:  If its yellow let it mellow, if its brown, flush it down!   :flush:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on December 09, 2010, 04:22:13 PM

Most??  :popcrn:

bull

Quote from: A383Wing on December 09, 2010, 06:09:53 PM

Yes. Not all... most. :yesnod:

chargergirl

Quote from: b5blue on December 09, 2010, 06:40:55 AM
My EX use to rag on me (as I'm custodial parent) that "If you keep busting their chops, there gonna pack up at 18 and not come back!" I told her: "Now yer starting to catch on!"  :lol:
Doesn't work...they keep trying to come back as long as they know where you live! lol :smilielol:
Quote from: bull on December 09, 2010, 06:49:53 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on December 09, 2010, 06:09:53 PM

Yes. Not all... most. :yesnod:
Yeah not all...and like we'd admit it  >:D
Trust your Woobie!

A383Wing

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

TK73

Don't keep any around here anymore, too much aggravation.

My office is about 75% women.  Seems the water jugs must be phallic looking as none of 'em will touch the jugs to refill the damn things.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Tilar

Quote from: b5blue on December 08, 2010, 07:43:42 PM
Just start leaving the seat up on the toilet and full ice trays on the counter and see what happens!  :lol:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.