News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good guy alert

Started by Bob, December 08, 2010, 06:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Frank (FLG) just stopped by today and picked up the dash pad. Frank and his fiancee seem like really great folk. So if you have any buying/selling deals with him I will vouch for his honesty. Straight up guy.
Nice meeting you Frank.
Good luck on your restoration. :cheers:

Bob

HITMAN 149

yup!! frankie is my boy!!! STAND UP GUY!!!! NICE TO SEE IN SUCH A YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!
:2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Nacho-RT74

TOTALLY AGREED!!! I met him at 2008 Carlisle, same as I did with you Bob!

Great guys, BOTH... allong with the rest of ppl I met of course
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

71ChallengeHer

Frank was down our way and didn't stop in ?   :shruggy: I'm hurt  :slap:   :nana:

FLG

Thanks for the kind words Bob, your a gentleman yourself and i really appreciate the parts you gave me along with the pad :2thumbs:

Thanks guys!

And Jackie, i would have swung by but i had to make a run to MD to get some other parts as well and couldnt stay very long to chat (though i would have  :2thumbs: )

jb666

Frank is a frickin' SCHMUCK.. I'm not sure WTF you guys are talking about... Daria is cool.. But Frank??? Pffffffffffftt...  :hah:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: FLG on December 08, 2010, 11:04:42 PM
Thanks for the kind words Bob, your a gentleman yourself and i really appreciate the parts you gave me along with the pad :2thumbs:

Thanks guys!

And Jackie, i would have swung by but i had to make a run to MD to get some other parts as well and couldnt stay very long to chat (though i would have  :2thumbs: )
Next time, Frank  :cheers:

FLG

Will do Jackie!

Jeff, im not gonna stoop down to a massholes level.

:rofl:

dkn1997

Quote from: jb666 on December 09, 2010, 06:15:09 PM
Frank is a frickin' SCHMUCK.. I'm not sure WTF you guys are talking about... Daria is cool.. But Frank??? Pffffffffffftt...  :hah:

Frank came to my place to meet up so we could go to the charger meet n greet over the summer.
All I'm saying is that after he left, the toilet seat was up, the fridge was empty, and the cat was pregnant.   :eek:

Seriously, he's good people.  I loaded up with too much shit and had some rubbing tire issues so he took my floor jack in his car.  I forgot to get it from him and he drove out from the city weeks later to bring it.  That was way above and beyond.  Thanks Frank!

RECHRGED

jb666

Quote from: FLG on December 10, 2010, 12:05:32 AM
Will do Jackie!

Jeff, im not gonna stoop down to a massholes level.

:rofl:

If only you could be so lucky.  :hah: You'd love to come pahk your cah in my yahd wouldn't yah?

FLG

472 R/T SE

Shit, he even stopped by my place.  He said he was planning on stopping by all his friends houses' when he left my crib.   :shruggy:

skip68

Does Franky have that back east, lazy, baby talk sound ???????.  You know what, I don't care...   HE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD GUY .    He learned how to walk and he can still learn how to talk.   I love you Frank no matter how dumb you sound.   I have some speech tapes that might improve your speech I can send you.   They are how to speak spanish which is the new english I've been told...    You will go from back east baby talk to sexy latin lover talk.   OHH YAHHHH.    Lol.....              BFF,. Chuck
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

GTXtreme

You guys can say what you want about Frank but i dont believe any of you guys and i wont until i get to meet him!  Frank i'm back working in Brooklyn til the spring so im calling you out! Lets meet for some beers and chat about some cars!  :nana: :cheers:

FLG

skip, I'm gonna hope mrs skip sets you straight! I sound like I'm from brooklyn I'm betting you got one of those weird accents like jeff.

Sounds like a plan bud, just tell me when you free. I'm off wed and thursdays,  I work nights the other days and usually finish up at 12am but on fri or sat won't get to bed till the early morn.

GTXtreme

i can probebly do next wednesday if your free.             brian