News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEED HELP TO IDENTIFY A DOOR

Started by BLACKWOLF, December 29, 2005, 04:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

I THINK THAT I JUST ACQUIRED A RIGHT DOOR FOR A 69' GTX. IT IS DARK GREEN W/ BLACK ALONG THE BOTTOM.
IT HAS MOLDING HOLES ABOUT A 1/4 OF A INCH ABOVE THE LOWER BODY LINE. IT HAD THE OLD STYLE PUSH BUTTON DOOR HANDLE AND A VENT WINDOW. MY UNCLE PICKED IT UP AT A LOCAL BODY SHOP FOR SCRAP. IT IS RUST FREE AND STRAIGHT. PICTURES OF GTX OR ROADRUNNER DOORS MIGHT HELP ME FIGURE IT OUT. THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THE INSIDE WAS NOT COVERED BY A DOOR PANEL.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BLACKWOLF

you just described it. any body want to buy a GTX door shell?
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BigBlackDodge

I added a link after you posted.

It's the longest link I've ever seen! ;D

BBD

BLACKWOLF

yes, that is the door shell that i have. it is straight and rust free. do you need one?
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on December 29, 2005, 09:25:32 PM
yes, that is the door shell that i have. it is straight and rust free. do you need one?

Nope............I have a left and a right door still attached to a '69 Plymouth b-body in the back yard. lol

BBD

Blown70

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 29, 2005, 10:10:13 PM

Nope............I have a left and a right door still attached to a '69 Plymouth b-body in the back yard. lol

BBD

Maybe you should go check.. Blackwolf may have been out back borrowing parts.... :P

Tom

BLACKWOLF

no, i got the doors i need for my 73'. i saved it from being scraped. a local body shop just threw it in the scrap pile.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Blown70

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on December 29, 2005, 10:34:12 PM
no, i got the doors i need for my 73'. i saved it from being scraped. a local body shop just threw it in the scrap pile.

I was kidding.  Thank GOD you saved it.  I saw above where you pulled it out of.  GOOD JOB

Tom

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Blown70 on December 29, 2005, 10:21:53 PM
Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 29, 2005, 10:10:13 PM

BBD

Maybe you should go check.. Blackwolf may have been out back borrowing parts.... :P

Tom

Thought I saw a black dog prowling around back there the other night.................where's my BB gun! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

BLACKWOLF

no, it's blackwolf, this is what mine is going to look like minus the skunk stripes.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on December 29, 2005, 11:07:11 PM
no, it's blackwolf, this is what mine is going to look like minus the skunk stripes.

Dog....wolf.... :P

BBD