News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW 69 Charger

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, December 08, 2010, 06:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

This guy lives about 15 miles from me. The price seems a little high but is a very solid Cal/AZ car. Talked to him and might go look at it tonight. He says he has everything to put it back together.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/2099986541.html
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

68coronetGLwannabe

Well he really does have everything to put it back together and then some. Near perfect grill and bumpers. Needs a center trunk pan and all interior needs redone and partial R/rear lower quarter and the typical rust around the rear window. I would say its a pretty solid project and a good start. The interior was full of cholla cactus from the pack rats living in it.
"That's us in 10 years".

Ghoste

68coronetGLwannabe

"That's us in 10 years".

Ghoste

Oops sorry, I didn't notice the Craiglist link before for some reason.  It seems like a reasonable price to me.

Back N Black

Pretty much the same condition my charger was when i bought it. The good thing is, it will save you money when it comes time to do body and paint on a solid car like that one. I have the original floors, doors, fenders trunk lid, no frame work, just had rust in the bottom quarters and a trunk floor need replace. I paid $7500 for the car and $ 10,000 body and paint complete. So i say yes that is a good price for the car.  :Twocents:

tracpack440

If you can get the car with all the parts and a solid body i would go and get it before sombody else snags it.  Maybe offer a lower price for it first. You will save alot of money with the resto with not replacing sheet metal. It is very hard to find anything like this for sale. :yesnod:
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana