News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Santa was early this year

Started by kingjoop, December 02, 2010, 12:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingjoop

we store them in heated garages.. and let beautiful woman was them all day  :icon_smile_big:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

gers1968rt

ya, I think I remember that video :D
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

TruckDriver

Quote from: kingjoop on December 02, 2010, 12:17:34 PM
It was a long wait, but we can add 3 more Mopars to our country  :cheers:

Just curious, what country are you in?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

kingjoop

The Netherlands that is.. most known for Amsterdam  :coolgleamA:

1970Moparmann

Quote from: kingjoop on December 02, 2010, 03:02:23 PM
Netherlands indeed... winter is starting early here.. the Mopars are locked down in the garages for a while now.. anyway.. that gives us time to work on them :cheers:

the orange plymouth RR A12 (clone) started his life as a 69 Sport Satellite... It has a built 440 in it with about 525hp (according to the seller). Dana 60 (will go under my 68 Charger R/T) and a 727 automatic with shift kit... we will convert the 68 quaterpannels back to 69...  this car and the 69 RR wil get a full restore... but those are long term projects  :angel:

I saw that A12 clone and read the story of the seller and was going to jump on it.  How is the car??  For the $$, it seemed like a good deal.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

kingjoop

the car is allright.. the total body needs to be redone.. we started her up once.. and she sounded great.. but it's only headers.. kinda loud  :yesnod: for the money it's a good deal... i'm going to rebuild that dana60 from it and put it under my 68 Charger... take the engine/tranny out and make that perfect again and completely redo the body..