News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How good is this drum to disc conversion?

Started by miller, November 17, 2010, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

b5blue

If this is from "Right Stuff" Run Forest Run! I had nothing but trouble with the stupid fuel lines they sold me for my six pack. When I called it was kinda like they were in la la land...."Gee nobody ever said nothing before" I had to re-bend some, chop up some and splice with fuel line and clamps and the longest one I chucked in the garbage and made my own from stuff bought at AUTO ZONE. I can't conceive they could get this anywhere near right.  :flame: 

grdprx

I concur.  The Right Stuff is the wrong stuff...  It won't be right the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time.  And that's a 4 wheel disc kit?  You'd be looking at 6 times to get it right!   :smilielol:

They'll give you all sorts of brake lines to try out, and this, that, and the other; but the frustration involved ain't worth it.

b5blue

I about exploded  :RantExplode: on the phone when the "Tech" said: I've never heard of any problems....A HOLE!, I just told you there are problems everywhere with everything!  :icon_smile_angry:

ACUDANUT

I have done this to at least a dozen cars...FIND A DONAR car and forget the aftermarket expensive crap.  :Twocents: