News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

looked at a few Mopars today

Started by vancamp, December 10, 2010, 06:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

First i apologize all t had was a cell phone to take pics with all these belong to a car dealer about an hour away from me.

vancamp

vancamp

300 was supposedly a pace car and originally blue

mikesbbody

Nice 72 Rallye  :2thumbs: needs a taller tire on the back IMO  :Twocents:

fc7_plumcrazy

Hi,

do you have any more details about the 68 Coronet RT?
Was it a driver or a restored car?
How much is he asking for it?

Thanks

Carsten

vancamp

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on December 10, 2010, 08:54:40 PM
Hi,

do you have any more details about the 68 Coronet RT?
Was it a driver or a restored car?
How much is he asking for it?

Thanks

Carsten
its an original car has had a door repainted and maybe a quarter, it has around 28,000 miles odd color combo ordered new and sold back by the original owners wife to the dealer he is supposed to have all the paper work on it it is a decent old car tired but decent he says he was offered $20,000 but didnt take it. i know of two people who have made standing offers of $17 and $18 grand.

fc7_plumcrazy

Hi,

thanks for the quick response and information.
Sounds like a real nice car conditionwise. But at that price I continue to search for an LL1 turquoise or EE1 dark blue '68

Carsten

1969chargerrtse

Jeez by the looks of the steering wheel I guess Chrysler didn't want you to forget it was a 300.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69 OUR/TEA

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 11, 2010, 07:48:04 AM
Jeez by the looks of the steering wheel I guess Chrysler didn't want you to forget it was a 300.
Especially in an accident when your forehead gets tattoo'd with the steering wheel :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

vancamp

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on December 11, 2010, 09:19:42 AM
How about the cutlass vert?????
hes had all these for years so who knows??? but he is high on everything, i do know the top doesnt work on the cutlass about all i know about it.