News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car almost on the road

Started by G-man, December 04, 2010, 05:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-man

Hi

Today I should have Allen's X-68 charger on the road. All the parts have arrived for the car that were needed.

Headlight switch
Pillar door post seals
Washer nozzles
Interior screw Kit
Wheel well splash guards
Reverse light switch and pin for column shift

:icon_smile_big:

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

moparstuart

Quote from: G-man on December 04, 2010, 05:17:18 PM
Hi

Today I should have Allen's X-68 charger on the road. All the parts have arrived for the car that were needed.

Headlight switch
Pillar door post seals
Washer nozzles
Interior screw Kit
Wheel well splash guards
Reverse light switch and pin for column shift

:icon_smile_big:
I would have driven the hell out of it as is and fixed that stuff when it came

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

G-man

I would have also but it cant get roadworthy without that being done. Tomorrow it will running. Found out the old reverse light switch was working so now I have a spare. Just had to get the crazy thing adjusted because the reverse lights would come on when it was in park. Had to make up some tubing to space it out right... dunno but it will work.

Sorry about the pics but I have no digital camera. No money to buy one at the moment but hopefully soon... in fact I may borrow my mums cheap one on Tuesday (which is tomorrow) to get some shots... mmm? :D