News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Procharger vrs Paxton Supercharger

Started by Wicked72, November 23, 2010, 06:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

:Twocents:

Hold out for the twin-screw type deal even if you have to custom fab some stuff to make it work. 

At least look into a water/methanol injection deal to see if there is any feasible benefit in this application. 

Don't push the motor's limits on the PSI at all.  It's like nitrous, you can get most of the power increase for least of the damage if you keep it moderate. 

Wicked72

billet main caps, a girdle and the block drilled for the larger bolts. I could get away with just upgrading the bolts and keeping the mains but thats still pushing it IMO.
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

Challenger340

Quote from: Wicked72 on December 12, 2010, 05:37:16 PM
billet main caps, a girdle and the block drilled for the larger bolts. I could get away with just upgrading the bolts and keeping the mains but thats still pushing it IMO.
IMO,
try for a "230" 400 Block if you can, may provide a little more meat in the main web for that modification ?
Good Luck, sounds like a cool build !
Only wimps wear Bowties !

Wicked72

Is that what they call the winter block?
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected