News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66 charger windshield

Started by snoopy3120032003, December 05, 2010, 12:30:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopy3120032003

does any won no were to get a 66 charger windsheild i also need the right side of a 66 charger tail light in good condishin with no cracks if possible

Ghoste

You asked us that last night.  If you read the thread you will see a couple of things to lead you in the right direction.  Barring that you should really post this in the parts wanted forum.

Cooter

Not REAL sure, but i was thinking the '66-'70 Windshields are the same...I know the Stainless trim is...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

A383Wing

first gen charger & second gen charger windshields and stainless are different....not interchangeable

vancamp

66-67 charger windshield is the same as any 2 door hardtop  66-67 B Body, belvedere,coronet,gtx,satellite you can order new ppg from any glass dealer, if i remember correctly the one we put in a friends 66 was around $110

Topher

The same windshield goes in convertables to 1970.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

mauve66

now if only the rear window AND seal weren't so damn high priced
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Ghoste

If you think your rear window seal is an issue, find one for a vinyl top car.

Cooter

Quote from: Topher on December 05, 2010, 10:15:07 AM
The same windshield goes in convertables to 1970.

That's what I thought..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"