News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 charger part I.D

Started by johmm85, February 10, 2011, 11:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johmm85

Hi I would like some help identifying some charger parts that I believe to be 69
I am cleaning out my garage and I remember getting them from a friend but I would like to make sure what they are before selling them.
I will post some pics if anyone could help with letting me know if they are indeed 69 and maybe some help with identifying some of the parts that aren't the doors or hood/trunk lids and maybe some prices on what they could go for I would be very grateful
I can't figure out how to pots more pics so I will just post a photobucket link with all the pics

http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/h438/johnm1985/

Ghoste

Looks like a front valance to me.

Troy

Most all of those parts appear to be 68-69 Charger parts. The seats have a 68 pattern. Hard to tell on the hood. The trunk lids look right (the back one looks like an early 68). The dash and grill are 68-69 as well. If the dash has a VIN plate on the top driver's side we can tell you for sure. The doors appear to be from a 68. The rear window louvers aren't likely to be from a Charger.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

johmm85

Sweet thank you both so much that was quick much appreciated
I knew the window louvers wasn't a charger just didn't have a clue what its from
But thanks for all the help

johmm85

could anyone give me a general price on what some of this stuff is worth I know it  won't be 100% without being able to see it in person so just like a rough guess it would be greatly appreciated I see some stuff on ebay but it seems like its alot and im currently trying to sell it all so again any help would be great and thanks for taking the time to even look at my post.