News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

found this today...

Started by vancamp, December 01, 2010, 07:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vancamp

I found this 70 cuda today about all i could get a pic of was the fender tag it was covered under tarps camper shells and junk owner says the roof is rusted from the vinyl top and from what i can tell its a full resto candidate or parts car. he also has a late 69 date code hemi engine (i didnt get to see the engine) he says its missing the air cleaner,carbs, and exhaust he knows nothing about the engine as far as condition. he is asking $17500 for the pair and does not want to seperate them any guesses on the value of the pair.

charge69

I have no idea what it might be worth but .............. have you tried to find OEM Carter AFB's for it yet?  Those things are very hard to find and expensive when you do find them. Be prepared to pay a lot even for the repro parts (air cleaner and exhaust manifolds) and things get even more expensive from there.

This may be an expensive mistake.

vancamp

Quote from: charge69 on December 01, 2010, 10:46:19 PM
I have no idea what it might be worth but .............. have you tried to find OEM Carter AFB's for it yet?  Those things are very hard to find and expensive when you do find them. Be prepared to pay a lot even for the repro parts (air cleaner and exhaust manifolds) and things get even more expensive from there.

This may be an expensive mistake.
iknow the parts are expensive for the hemi, i wasnt even interested in the cuda just the hemi motor until he told me what he wanted for the pair.