News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SE conversion, pictures needed

Started by miller, December 03, 2010, 09:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller

Hello,

I am looking into making my car an R/T SE clone, I was wondering if anyone had pictures for how the trunk light and glove box light where set up.

Also am I missing anything for what needs to be in a se clone?

glove box light
trunk light
leather seats
badges
wood grain dash

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Brock Samson

The Special Editions also had the Pedal Dress up.. only two badges the SEs on the roof,.. seems most had V. tops. but I've seen a few without. Most had the consoles with 727s and I've seen several with Power windows. They were usually pretty well optioned cars.

miller

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 03, 2010, 10:04:38 PM
The Special Editions also had the Pedal Dress up.. only two badges the SEs on the roof,.. seems most had V. tops. but I've seen a few without. Most had the consoles with 727s and I've seen several with Power windows. They were usually pretty well optioned cars.

Did they always come with tiger print? :nana:

But I would like to see how the lighting works on the cars. Was it actually part of the wiring harnesses or separate wiring?

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa