News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

premiere plastic reproductions still alive?

Started by sixpack70, December 29, 2005, 06:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack70

Is PPD still around? I found their ad today on my hard drive. Made me wonder again if they will repop the 70 charger grill? Here is the ad.

1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

I've been waiting to hear how well the 71 cuda grilles are fitting before buying one.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Charger Aficionado

They are going FULL BORE at the first of the year.  (He is quitting his day job)...  He wants to do all dash pieces too, and will re-chrome a set, and give a new set to someone who sends them in...   

'69 Grille first to come out...  '68 2nd '70 3rd.   

Feedback on Cuda grilles, has been great.  BUT it is taking me a long time to ship!  (May get one or two negs for that, otherwise.........................)...