News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

5'8" Dante Hall jackingDonnie Edwards. BENGALS forgot to show up today.

Started by 472 R/T SE, December 28, 2005, 01:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on December 30, 2005, 09:10:11 PM
I do hate Raider fans, because most of them don't really like the team, but like the idea of dressing like a retard and going to their games.

I hate the raiders as much as I hate the broncos!!!! argghhhhhhh they need to be nuked with a dirty bomb!!!! all of them, all of them I say! 

counting down:

okay, all better :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BLACKWOLF

DAMN RD you should come to k.c. when the raider are here. and come to the RED FRIDAY party. our should i say the "Raider Hater party" ;)
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

RD

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on December 30, 2005, 09:41:32 PM
DAMN RD you should come to k.c. when the raider are here. and come to the RED FRIDAY party. our should i say the "Raider Hater party" ;)

heck yeah!  let me know when it happens next year and I am all over it!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BLACKWOLF

they have it the friday night before the chiefs play them here. i will have to let you know where.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Afflyer

I watched that game and loved it!  Nothing better than a good game of MUDBALL!!!!!  Better than snowball!

:devil:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

grek

Hello Everybody,

I was an old member on the original web site and don't recall any football talk.  This is definitely cool. 

I am very saddened that the Chargers are not in the playoffs this year.  I was looking so forward to this year after last years fiasco(spelling?) when Kaeding missed those field goals.  I thought for sure the Chargers would be in this year.  There were so many heart breaking losses this year, the Chargers could easily be 14-2.  I just want one super bowl win, please.  Will it ever be?  The last glory day was the 1995 superbowl appearance however that was a flop as well. 

Will the Chargers get rid of Brees or Rivers?  You know one of the has to go with the trade of Feely coming to the Chargers, because right now they have four qb's.  I really like Brees however Rivers has to show what he can do however when you're not played you can't show your potential.  Hopefully next year will be a awesome year.

Grek
Central PA Dodge Charger Owner and San Diego Charger Fan.