News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz is here...

Started by Graveyard Carz, November 24, 2010, 11:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graveyard Carz

Hi Everyone,

Graveyard Carz is now available on Koldcast.tv

Please check out his all Mopar reality TV show and let me know what you think.

www.koldcast.tv

Thank you,
Mark
The Undertaker

elacruze

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

71ChallengeHer

tan top

thanks for the link Mark !!  good viewing  :yesnod: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Graveyard Carz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on November 25, 2010, 12:58:58 AM
I really enjoyed it.  :2thumbs:

Thank you Jackie! I can always count on you having my back!
The Undertaker

Graveyard Carz

Quote from: tan top on November 25, 2010, 04:31:14 AM
thanks for the link Mark !!  good viewing  :yesnod: :cheers:

Thank you for the support!
The Undertaker

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Graveyard Carz on November 25, 2010, 12:39:44 PM

Anytime, Mark. Happy Thanksgiving.  :cheers:

TruckDriver

It is a good show, and I been and will watch it. But it really could do more about the cars then all the none sence stuff. I would love to have the Roadrunner  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Graveyard Carz

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on November 25, 2010, 12:43:02 PM
Quote from: Graveyard Carz on November 25, 2010, 12:39:44 PM

Anytime, Mark. Happy Thanksgiving.  :cheers:
Right back at ya Jackie....be safe!
The Undertaker

elacruze

Quote from: TruckDriver on November 25, 2010, 12:43:56 PM
It is a good show, and I been and will watch it. But it really could do more about the cars then all the none sence stuff.

I agree. I know that the core TV audience requires character development and drama, but for me it's all about the cars.
I liked the time-lapse pulls on the 'Cuda, but I'd rather have seen 5 real-time minutes instead of your pink-car search.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

Graveyard Carz

It is a good show, and I been and will watch it. But it really could do more about the cars then all the none sence stuff. I would love to have the Roadrunner  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
Thanks for the viewership! We are in the early stages of the series so your input really helps us create a better show all the time. We have been focused on character development in the first two episodes but E-3 is heavy car/tech stuff. I want the show to cross over and be appealing to other genre of viewers. I'm using GYC as a vessel to spread the word on our beloved Mopars to everyone, not just car lovers.
Thank you again!
The Undertaker

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

HANDM

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: elacruze on November 25, 2010, 12:47:10 PM
It is a good show, and I been and will watch it. But it really could do more about the cars then all the none sence stuff.

I agree. I know that the core TV audience requires character development and drama, but for me it's all about the cars.
I liked the time-lapse pulls on the 'Cuda, but I'd rather have seen 5 real-time minutes instead of your pink-car search.
Yes I agree, I actually was so tired about all the non car stuff, family, nit picking etc... I actually skipped forward.  Great show, love the concept 100% but less about family and personalities and more about what's in the title name.  Cars.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

resq302

Great show!  Jackie put me onto and now Im hooked.  Good luck with the show and nice to see something Mopar based and going back to OE specs.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Graveyard Carz

Quote from: resq302 on November 25, 2010, 07:40:56 PM
Great show!  Jackie put me onto and now Im hooked.  Good luck with the show and nice to see something Mopar based and going back to OE specs.
Really glad you all have enjoyed the show so far. Jackie is our most devout fan! Thanks fellow Mopar lovers....
The Undertaker

resq302

Shame you aren't in the PA or NJ area.  Id love to come see your shop!  I'd be like a kid in a candy store.  Cool thing too that you are doing for your grand daughter.  I have a daughter myself who is turning 4 in Dec. and we will have another daughter by the end of Dec also.  Unfortunately, our finances are no where close to being able to find them a car for each of them right now but my 3 yr old daughter loves helping me with doing stuff outside around the house and especially when I work on the cars.  Its always a blast when I have to take the car seat out of my truck and put it in the charger and take her for a spin.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Graveyard Carz

Quote from: resq302 on November 25, 2010, 09:49:54 PM
Shame you aren't in the PA or NJ area.  Id love to come see your shop!  I'd be like a kid in a candy store.  Cool thing too that you are doing for your grand daughter.  I have a daughter myself who is turning 4 in Dec. and we will have another daughter by the end of Dec also.  Unfortunately, our finances are no where close to being able to find them a car for each of them right now but my 3 yr old daughter loves helping me with doing stuff outside around the house and especially when I work on the cars.  Its always a blast when I have to take the car seat out of my truck and put it in the charger and take her for a spin.
I think this is a wonderful post! So glad we could be part of your holiday. I'll bet someday when them little ones are all growed up you'll get 'em a cool Mopar. Thank you again for your kind words and if you're ever out in Oregon you're welcome to come by the shop. -Mark
The Undertaker

MoparManJim

Hi Mark, glad to hear from you again man, I really like your new show. I don't care what the others say about the characters part of the show. To me that is what makes the show that much more interesting to know about the people characters as well that are indeed behind the show. Character parts if no one doesn't know this also plays a big part in the show as well not just the vehicles.

I also posted this http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,75324.0.html I think back over a week ago, it was the same day the first episode came available online. Just so you know also, I'm hook on your show man. keep those tools turning and the cars coming back to life.  :2thumbs:

resq302

Mark,

Is there a problem with Ep. 2?  I get about 1/4 of the way through the episode and it freezes on me and then goes to the koldcast.com TV logo.  It happens when you are pulling the tape off of the plum crazy car from applying the V21 blackout treatment on. :shruggy:
Brian

TruckDriver

Quote from: resq302 on November 26, 2010, 12:42:52 AM
Mark,

Is there a problem with Ep. 2?  I get about 1/4 of the way through the episode and it freezes on me and then goes to the koldcast.com TV logo.  It happens when you are pulling the tape off of the plum crazy car from applying the V21 blackout treatment on. :shruggy:

Worked fine for me last night.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Finn

I enjoyed it! The in shop drama got a bit drawn out but everything else was great!

Also, I hope you never see any of my cars up close lol :yesnod:.
:cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

69bronzeT5

Loved it Mark! I really like your choice of the '70 Superbee for your grand daughter. I have a '70 Coronet 500, F8 Green with F8 green interior and a black vinyl top. 1 of 41 that came original with a 318 3spd.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

elacruze

Just watched episode 2, better than 1 or I'm just getting used to it.

Badness-Koldkast web interface kinda sucks. I use Google Chrome usually. Flash players usually suck anyway, but on Koldkast if I fast forward or back up the slider bar the video stops and reverts to the koldkast logo. I have to refresh the page to restart the video, now I've watched the first half of episode 1 three times and haven't seen the end once. I tried using Internet Explorer but then I can't start the video at all...

I'd really like to see this show on regular TV, and I expect we will sooner or later.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

Al

Very enjoyble and thouroughly interesting  :2thumbs:
Al
1968 Dodge Charger, 383, UU1