News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

EXCELLENT FATHER SON PROJECT

Started by MoparMotel, December 28, 2005, 03:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMotel

1968 Dodge Charger

Blown70

PocketThunder

paint the block orange, hang some doors on it, primer the whole car and sell it....

I like the question about the cat   :icon_smile_big:   

If you buy something from me I've got two for free, i'll even pay shipping!!    (just kidding for all you animal rights activist out there)   ofcourse i'd poke some holes in the box.. :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

haha hilarious, do you think thats good deal for that R/T?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Jon Smith

QuoteTHE BAD NEWS IS ; THERE IS A 383 IN IT.

I think there some worse news on the way as well :no: :smilie_help:

BigBlackDodge

BUT THE MONEY IS NEEDED FOR CHRISTMAS FUNDS. WE HAD TO TRADE AN 89' GMC 4X4 FOR THIS CAR SO IT WILL NOT SELL AS CHEAP JUNK.

No, they'll sell it as expensive junk! ::)

BBD

bsakal

Are you guys kidding? Is that really HLPAG's user name on the winning bid? Someone is going to get screwed.....
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

Chargen69

$10 bucks worth of rustoleum paint and new asking price of $5999

BigBlockSam

they could be buying it  just for the tags for a car they already have and use the rest for parts. thats got all the r/t #'s
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: BigBlockSam on December 28, 2005, 07:16:58 PM
they could be buying it just for the tags for a car they already have and use the rest for parts. thats got all the r/t #'s

:iagree:

Red flag is up on this one in the registry now.....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

rt green

send the cat in the car, and you won't have to puch any holes.
third string oil changer

4cruzin

Those guy just piss me off!!!  Better just to stay clear of them for sure!!   :icon_smile:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

jaak

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!  Now here is you chance to own your own piece of Americana....
When this baby was new she prowled the streets with a rumbling 440, with an awsome 727 Torque flite transmission, Now here is your chance to bring this fabulous muscle machine back to its former glory!! Imagine all the looks you will get when YOU are prowling to street in this bad a$$ machine, This Car is 90% rust free* perfect Father and son project. Trunk floor had been removed** Grille is also missing but can include a 68 grill, we perform auto restorations*** now, we can either restore factory original, or one of our famous General Lee rendition****You know we supplied warner bros. with 8 Cars!!!! so we are the experts!!!!  Don't let this one slip away..................................
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15,999.99 plus tax, title, delivery fee, doc fee, dukes fee, vasoline fee [1], condom fee [2],attorney fees, BBB pay-off fees. and other fee
               we want to fee you with!

DISCLAMERS----- * 90% RUST FREE (This car is 90% RUST and it comes FREE with purchase.
                       ** Trunk floor has been removed (By mother nature and father time)
                      *** "Auto Restoration" and "Hack job" have the same definition in Lake Villa ILL.
                      **** General Lee conversion consist of... 1 gallon of Sears weather beater (Sunset Orange) and Application Brushes, One set of jeep cheerokee wheels, 1 PVC Roll Bar, 1 Pvc brush guard, and Interior will be changed to tan (with Krylon) General Conversion 9999.99

Footnotes [1&2} We have to charge you the Vasoline and Condom fees, because we use These Items anytime someone makes a purchase with us......... we always use protection when fu**ing people.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ghoste

jaak, that is the funniest and truest Hellpig ad yet.  I love the section on fees.  :haha: :smilielol:

Wakko

Good stuff.  I DEFINITELY smell rebody.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

six-tee-nine

"This baby is almost ready to rock and roll, already waiting in a fresh coat of orange paint........"
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

charger01

I have finally found the perfect car for that hemi I have been working on in my garage all these years..... ;D