News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Multiple Mopars

Started by Ghoste, November 21, 2010, 05:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are Mopar fans more inclined to have more than one?

Yes, they're like a drug
90 (90%)
No, who can afford even one
10 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 100

BigBlockSam

Quotesounds more like winter blues than old age yesnod

:iagree:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

The70RT

Quote from: earthquake68 on January 03, 2011, 03:53:30 PM
Definitely a car guy thing more than a Mopar guy thing.

I had at one time a big block four speed Nova, a big block / Th400 Camaro, A big block 1 ton crew cab dually, a big block lifted 4X4 Chevy pick up, and a small bock Olds Cutlass. (the Olds was a 10" tunnel ram , dual quad, nitroused small block with a full manual reverse pattern Th400)

Of the five cars, three had roll cages and four were big block cars. All Chevy. I know Ford guys the same way.

I'm here because I want to sell my Nova and buy a late '60's B-body Mopar. I'd love to have another Charger. I used to have two '70's. I'm into Corvettes too. Right now I have a '90 and I'm looking at a '69 as well.

.....Hi, my name's Alan and I'm addicted to cars. :D

My friends say I need to join "AA" ....automobiles anonymous.

Cool, I have had a few Novas. My wife had a 70 when I met her. I ended up trading it for an old truck I needed for a job. I also had a really nice 68 I that I sold when I was advertising a Riviera.  :brickwall: I restored my wife a 70 Cutlass and when I mentioned getting rid of it to get her a Nova she said no. Maybe when I start her 68 Cutlass convertible I can sell it and get one someday.....but I would just rather sell both and get another mopar though. desisions desisions
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cooter

Right now I own (Keep in mind, all of these heaps wouldn't even come close to what some here have invested in just ONE ride, but are nowhere near as nice either), a 1970 Ford Maverick, a 1958 Plymouth, a 1969 Dodge Charger, a 1968 Dart, a 1970 Challenger, a 1966 plymouth, a 1983 Dodge Truck...

For me at least, every time I feel I REALLY need to sell one off in order to keep some kind of Stability to my madness, I get lowballed by some idiot that thinks all my time and effort isn't worth paying for...They all seem to be stuck in the $3500-$4500 range round here for whatever reason..."Um, Ok, you want the engine and trans correct?"...

If I sold off one or more to me, it would feel like I was selling one of my kids or something...I just can't see someone else "Having their way" with "My kid" I took care of all these years. That, or simply "pimping" it out to the highest bidder and it gets tossed around like a party favor until someone finally strips her of everything and gives her a painful, slow, antagonizing death at the hands of the crusher I saved her from 20 plus years before...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: 41husk on January 03, 2011, 06:41:20 PM
sounds more like winter blues than old age :yesnod:

Not really, just reality. :eek2:

At the rate I work, if I keep 'em all I'll be 246 by the time I get them all done. :slap: :rofl:

Time to play "Pick three"  :scratchchin:

fc7_plumcrazy

Hi,

currently my girlfirend and I do have 14 old Mopars from 68-72.

She has a Toyota for daily transportation

Carsten

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on January 04, 2011, 03:01:00 AM
Hi,

Carsten

You must have a big garage Carsten. :eek2:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

six-tee-nine

Call me anything you like but when the Charger gets finished and I can afford another muscle car the it will probably be a Mustang fastback or a replica of a Shelby Cobra
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

fc7_plumcrazy

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on January 04, 2011, 03:50:47 AM
Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on January 04, 2011, 03:01:00 AM
Hi,

Carsten

You must have a big garage Carsten. :eek2:

Per

Hi Per,

unfortunatly not. There isn't even one at my appartment.
Cars are spread around town everywhere in different buildings and garages

Carsten

FJ5WING

Quote from: six-tee-nine on January 04, 2011, 04:15:51 AM
Call me anything you like but when the Charger gets finished and I can afford another muscle car the it will probably be a Mustang fastback or a replica of a Shelby Cobra

you wont hear any knocks from me....deep down Im a Ford guy! I was heavy into fords before I decided they were too popular for me. Got tired of seeing other Mustangs everywhere. when I was 19 i had a '67 Fastback with a transplanted 302 - '71 Torino GT with a 351C - and my prize was the '69 Mach1 with a 428CJ. I felt like a king being that young and having my choice of three cool cars. I wrecked the CJ...sold the '67 to my uncle and traded the Torino in on some reliable daily transportation. :brickwall:
I got bored with no muscle to cruise in, so I started looking and then a coworker turned me onto wing cars. :o
wingless now, but still around.