News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Camaro convertible coming

Started by Ghoste, November 17, 2010, 08:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

1969chargerrtse

How one could think the Camaro and Challenger are not both equally beautiful is beyond me?  Oh yeah, this is a Mopar site. :slap:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ghoste

Always root for the home team brother.  :icon_smile_wink:

Finn

That's a sexy convertible without a doubt.  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

PocketThunder

CAFE standards can suck my balls. :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TUFCAT

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Ghoste on November 17, 2010, 09:27:58 PM
At least GM is not owned by Fiat. :stirthepot:

Ghoste

I know, I know.  I try and stay in denial over that part. :icon_smile_blackeye:

Old Moparz

I hate to say it but I like the new Camaro so the ragtop version is very cool. I love convertibles, so in my opinion, Chrysler once again misses the boat on the market for it. The Sebring is fugly, the PT Cruiser & Crossfire were much nicer looking, but are both gone, so I was hoping the Challenger would be available topless.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

HANDM

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 23, 2010, 09:18:00 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on November 17, 2010, 09:27:58 PM
At least GM is not owned by Fiat. :stirthepot:

Yeah, they are owned by the govt,  china and saudi arabia

ACUDANUT

The US Gov is better than someone overseas owning it....Screw China...Just let them try and collect.  I wish the US would boycott all the crap China makes.  They don't buy from us.... :Twocents: