News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973 Front Brake line routing<<<- Need confirmation....

Started by Beer, November 20, 2010, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beer

Need a lil help confirming the brake line running...heres what we did...

Pass side...

From above picture...one clip on the run to the firewall,then to the firewall clips?  Looks right to me?

There is one clip on the fire wall under the master cylinder for the pass side line...(Hard to see in Pic LOL)...

Driverside...

With the Windshield solvent  tank removed, is this the clip to use?  Seems best this way (is it upside down?)

Pic above...One clamp on the drop side w/Bolt

Above the run behind the windshield solvent tank...

Have a bunch of extra clips like pictured above...the kit was for E and B bodies...so I dont think I need to use everything..
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

FLG

Looks correct, though id wait for the gurus to chime in. Though i changed mine up a bit, on the passenger side i routed it BEHIND the inner fender, i felt it would be better to keep it away from the heat of the exhaust  :shruggy: