News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How much do you think...?

Started by Charger500, December 28, 2005, 07:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger500

Hello everyone,

Now I am almost done with my project I have an extra hood and both doors. The hood is straight and is in primer and the two doors are perfect except for their a little rusty around the latches. How much would you pay and what would a resonable price I could sell them for. I really have no idea what I could get for them. Thanks!!

Charger500

Telvis

I would like to know that too. I cave a nice set of 68 doors complete with glass and red door panels. I have been holing on to them but  really don't need them. Like you I just didn't know what was a fair price. I guess since I'm on the new simplify my life kick I should sell them. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who wil know the value.

Blown70

Well hoods are harder and harder to find.  Doors to in reasonable shape.

I have seen doors 70-250

hoods 250 and up....

Now this was a few months ago,, heck could have went up from then

Tom

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

Id say around $200 for primered hood and about 175 per door
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

rare69

nice doors $150-$250. if the hood is rust free and not full of bondo,or cut up, $250-$500. i just bought a hood for $500. you just need to find the right guy.

kab69440

I bought a decent pair of 69 doors this summer, with a decklid for $150. Don't really know on a hood.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."