News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Don't touch my junk.

Started by Richard Cranium, November 19, 2010, 07:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

Quote from: elacruze on November 29, 2010, 09:05:52 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on November 23, 2010, 09:29:30 PM
They're supposed to keep the bad guys off the planes.  So everyone who is so opposed to this horrible inconvenience, how about suggesting some alternatives?

1. "Accurate description of Suspect" (AKA 'Profiling'. It works)
2. Don't do anything. Let anybody on the plane with anything they want. Let those who don't like that, take the train.

My "Big Brother" is the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, in their originally intended context.

they have already thought of that one..........

http://ww2.cox.com/myconnection/lasvegas/today/news/national/article.cox?articleId=D9JQFV300&moduleType=apNews

must be too many train robberies going on............. with the money that the federal government pours into amtrak, they want to protect their investment................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Road Dog

From the folks that brought you the body scan the next scanner in the mix. A chair you sit on and it scans your orifaces (hind parts) they say it can even tell if a woman is pregnant. :shruggy: Can't wait for this one to come out.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

Richard Cranium

Look on the bright side; you're wife can get a mamogram everytime she goes through a scanner.    :2thumbs:
I am Dr. Remulac

PocketThunder

Quote from: Richard Cranium on November 30, 2010, 10:28:45 AM
Look on the bright side; you're wife can get a mamogram everytime she goes through a scanner.    :2thumbs:

Or maybe you can find out of the baby is really yours!   :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

SRT-68

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 30, 2010, 11:34:09 AM
Quote from: Richard Cranium on November 30, 2010, 10:28:45 AM

Or maybe you can find out of the baby is really yours!   :o

Now that's funny!

terrible one

How about this one. Woman goes through in her underwear and still gets subjected to a one hour search and questioning

http://gizmodo.com/5703878/the-most-stupid-tsa-action-to-date-defies-belief

Richard Cranium

Quote from: terrible one on December 02, 2010, 01:04:52 PM
How about this one. Woman goes through in her underwear and still gets subjected to a one hour search and questioning

http://gizmodo.com/5703878/the-most-stupid-tsa-action-to-date-defies-belief

At ther 45-second mark, she looks like a Disney audio-animatronic figure.   :lol:
I am Dr. Remulac

mauve66

whats the dog licking.....................
and i thought you couldn't video tape in the security lines................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

chargergirl

Mom came down for Thanksgiving...was a little nervous cause she had to show card for knee replacement and get groped...said it wasn't so bad...not intrusive and no one who was checked cared since all the TSA folks were really nice about it.
Trust your Woobie!