News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

outside a pillar trim.

Started by loctite, November 19, 2010, 09:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loctite

How is the outside a pillar trim installed? The wide piece on each side of the windshield. I have seen some with screws and some without.
Thanks

daytonalo

Orig Daytona A-pillar trim fastened with screws in jamb area as well as screws on gasket side and they used Butyl tape to hide screws ( truly a mess ) Superbird simply had two screws on front side . The Stainless A-pillar trim that I manufacture simply attaches with screws an Jamb area that when tightened the trim is tight to gasket . Let me know if you want a set , it might be years before I make these parts again .

Larry

Richard Cranium

Anyone got a picture showing the screw angle & where they go through exactly on the outside?
I am Dr. Remulac

loctite

Thansk I found a pics of the screw mounts on this forum under one of your old topics with your trim pics. You asked if anyone had pics so you could make some.