News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

finally installed the stripe on my 68

Started by charge-it, November 12, 2010, 02:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT-68

Is it a self adhere sticker that goes on dry or is it like the decals that use water?

doctor4766

They're basicly just a vinyl sticker, but they come out best if you apply them wet.
Gotta love a '69

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: doctor4766 on November 17, 2010, 06:00:52 PM
They're basicly just a vinyl sticker, but they come out best if you apply them wet.

That's is definitely a matter of personal preference. I WAY prefer the dry method myself.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

SRT-68

I want to put a dark gray stripe on my car but I suck at any kind of finish work. This is feeling like a body shop job.

doctor4766

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on November 17, 2010, 06:21:58 PM
Quote from: doctor4766 on November 17, 2010, 06:00:52 PM

That's is definitely a matter of personal preference. I WAY prefer the dry method myself.

True, each to their own I guess.
Next time I restripe my Charger I'll try one side dry.

If you're wondering why I say next time, it's because occasionally I "Duke Up" so I remove the R/T stripe.
Helps having a plotter to make them  :yesnod:
Gotta love a '69

Bob T

Great looking car charger-it , happy as with that eh. I put some stripes from Performance Graphics on my old bus a couple of months ago and man, it really lifts it, worth every cent. And instant horsepower gain too  :smilielol:

Cheers Bob T
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ben Stenson

Very nice! I really like the black on black. Classy  :cheers: