News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OK, Here It Is: The '11 Dodge Charger R/T

Started by Rustymuscle, October 05, 2010, 01:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

another 4 door family sedan to me. Just cause they threw a more powerful drivetrain in there doesn't make a selling point to myself.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

T3/RT

Omg, what is wrong with people!?!? Maybe they will start jumping these instead lol..

:hah:"The Duke Boys Would Approve" :smilielol:

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/11/15/2011-dodge-charger-first-drive-review-road-test/

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2002 Chrysler Sebring LXi Conv.
2005 Chrysler 300C
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT

Mike DC

There is one thing about the modern Charger subject that still puzzles me a bit. 

There is so much ongoing back & forthing about whether the modern car would be better with the existing style or going full-on retro style (but with the same unibody underpinnings and 4 doors).

I don't understand why Mopar doesn't slap a retro-looking skin onto the framework of their existing modern Charger and show it as a concept car.  They could easily find out whether there would be more general public support for carrying on the existing car's design or going all-out retro with it.  Or even something in the middle of the two.

mauve66

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on November 15, 2010, 10:21:48 PM

There is one thing about the modern Charger subject that still puzzles me a bit. 

There is so much ongoing back & forthing about whether the modern car would be better with the existing style or going full-on retro style (but with the same unibody underpinnings and 4 doors).

I don't understand why Mopar doesn't slap a retro-looking skin onto the framework of their existing modern Charger and show it as a concept car.  They could easily find out whether there would be more general public support for carrying on the existing car's design or going all-out retro with it.  Or even something in the middle of the two.

there too busy trying to decide if this would look better with  the "01" or "500" designation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
they haven't reduced the wing enough to make a daytona yet, but there getting closer :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/photos/fiat_500_2011#100231767

plus its already got a smaller version of the highly desired "recall wheels" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BrianShaughnessy

Saw the 11 at Empire Mopars yesterday on the Hemi Highway Tour.    Much better than the first go round.   :2thumbs:

I still don't need a new car... 4 doors or not but I'm sure the new one is a better ride and all around better at most things than my 41 year old car.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bordin34

Reminds me of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10. The old new Charger looks like a Mitsubishi Galant.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Brock Samson

Your right on with that Charger/Galant Comparo. They shared a lot of design input at the time they were being developed. It was a hot topic over on ALLPAR when they were both introduced mid decade.

Ben Stenson

The new Dodge Charger is so sick!! I'm going to schedule a test drive for hopefully this weekend  :2thumbs:

SFRT

christ.

its not a Charger.

its a friggin 4 door.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOMINATION!  UNCLEAN!  CAST it OUT!
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SFRT

so fat and bloated looking. I think it ought to be called a Dodge Chumley.

seriously...if Dodge had put Charger emblems on a friggin minivan..it wouldnt be any worse.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wicked72

Awsome Quad door Batman, what is it? Btw I have a charger and this is what one looks like and Ive never seen such a 4 door before......What was it again?.....(long silence).......Thats what I thought...... :smilielol:
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

charge-it

Total junk. At least in the future, Challengers will have plenty of donor cars the pull drive trains from.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com