News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ever see a 1986 Honda Gyro?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, November 23, 2010, 10:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

I owned this back about 10 years ago and sold it to a close friend that moved to Fl.  He never really used it and sold it back to me.  They only made them 2 years.  It's so cool.  The rear wheels stay on the ground while the seat and front of the bike tilt around corners.  I had put new plastic and a seat on it back then and it still looks great.  It's electric start and goes about 30 to 35mph.  In ct I can use it on the street as a moped as it's 49cc.  Great Honda toy.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

FLG

Looks neat, but that seat sure looks like it hurts  :shruggy:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: FLG on November 23, 2010, 10:52:59 PM
Looks neat, but that seat sure looks like it hurts  :shruggy:
No, not at all.  The seat is very thick soft foam under leather.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

ChargerDuane

I had one of those before.  It was fun and neat compared to all those other scooters.  Sadly i moved out of state gave it to my brother and never saw it again.  Yours Gyro looks to be in good shape.  :2thumbs:
Make it so!

bull

You're not one of those #@&%*s that rides it down the middle of the road at 30 mph in a 45 mph speed zone are you? :flame:

moparstuart

Quote from: bull on November 24, 2010, 03:12:12 PM
You're not one of those #@&%*s that rides it down the middle of the road at 30 mph in a 45 mph speed zone are you? :flame:
or the bicyclist  :pullinghair: :pullinghair: :pullinghair: :pullinghair:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargerboy69

I love those people.

We had some douche bag ride through our sub-division on a moped holding what looked like a 4 month old baby out in front of him.  One hand on the handlebar, and one around the baby.  ::)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bull

Quote from: chargerboy69 on November 24, 2010, 03:55:32 PM

I love those people.

We had some douche bag ride through our sub-division on a moped holding what looked like a 4 month old baby out in front of him.  One hand on the handlebar, and one around the baby.  ::)

Was it Bruno?

moparstuart

Quote from: bull on November 24, 2010, 04:27:12 PM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on November 24, 2010, 03:55:32 PM

I love those people.

Was it Bruno?
micheal jackson ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1969chargerrtse

No? I don't wanna die.  :shruggy: