News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Minding my own bussiness

Started by flyinlow, November 16, 2010, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad L. Magee

Being a professional chemist, I can punch holes in most of the "Bad Old Car" enviro-arguments that even they can't Spackle over with BS.  What really gets them going is when I mention that I am working on a way to convert plastic back into usable petroleum fuels via a complicated process that they could never understand. (nor stop as it does follow all EPA laws, it is kinda like a Mr. Fusion power reactor from the Back To The Future movies, but different)  Imagine that their plastic car might one day power one of my vintage muscle cars, that makes me  :hah: :D :smilielol:......
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Ghoste

I don't even want to know how it works, just hurry the hell up and perfect it Chad!

bull

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 29, 2010, 07:56:42 PM
There's an auto group that watches over this stuff and I am a member and can't remember the name?  Help me here.  It's free to join and in most car mags.?????

Sema Action Network? http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?ID=/content/SEMASANcom/HomePage

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: bull on November 30, 2010, 05:50:25 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on November 29, 2010, 07:56:42 PM
There's an auto group that watches over this stuff and I am a member and can't remember the name?  Help me here.  It's free to join and in most car mags.?????

Sema Action Network? http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?ID=/content/SEMASANcom/HomePage
I thought so.  I typed sema on google and got the show stuff info and figured I had it wrong.  Thanks.  Membership is free.

" The SEMA Action Network is a nationwide partnership of car clubs, and individual enthusiasts (like you) who work together to impact legislation that affects car and truck hobbyists of all kinds. By joining the SAN you will receive up-to-date alerts on hobby-related legislation in your state and across the country.  Best of all – it's free.  "
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Chad L. Magee

Quote from: Ghoste on November 30, 2010, 05:31:11 PM
I don't even want to know how it works, just hurry the hell up and perfect it Chad!

I am working on it, just need to hit the right catalyst formula for two particular reactions and it might work....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......