News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hothkins suspension

Started by MORFF, October 21, 2010, 07:34:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

Does anybody have picks of hothkins suspension tvs with the 400.00 shock tks.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

HPP

Assuming you mean Hotchkis, go check out their site; http://www.hotchkis.net/

MORFF

Tks Yes I meant Hotchkis I did go to site but could not see one installed on the rear saw the whole tvs system but wanted to see it on cars installed just was wondering if anybody on site installed one tks again. looks like a nice set up,but I do not know about 400. for shocks seems a little steep but maybe not paying for performance.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

HPP

For what they are, the Hotchkis Bilsteins are actually a great bargain. These are a world class shocks that will transform the manners of your vehicle. Think of it this way, shocks are the heart of the suspension operating systems. Much like a camshaft determines the range of operation and overall driveability of an engine, so do shocks perform the same job in the suspension. Considering these are comparable to shocks costing $200-400 each, the $89 price tag is a steal for a performance shock.

dangina

^ :yesnod: the best shocks you can buy for these cars - and theyre cheap considering for my drift car to buy 2 performance TRD shocks they're 450$ for 2....

knitz01

I think it looks like a very good kit for the money, compared to VX. With Hotchkis at least u get better parts that fix the suspention geomitry
:Twocents:

HPP

Stock geometry isn't that bad, actually. The Hotchkis kits does improve bump steer a bit by eliminating anti-dive. Whether or not the casual driver will notice this is debatable.

One thing about the XV kit is it matches spring and shock rates using all stock locations. The hotchkis kits reloacte some points and improve shock and sway bar rates and reduceunsprung weight. They both go about it slightly differently.