News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

All the leaves are brown....

Started by SFRT, November 10, 2010, 02:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFRT

Another perfect morning. Took the Scow out as usual...got to love California weather....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Always Drive Responsibly

Al

1968 Dodge Charger, 383, UU1

Dans 68

...and the sky is not gray. Yep, California Dreaming is year round driving.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

adauto

Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Tilar

Same here. Put my 73 in the garage and disconnected the battery.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nh_mopar_fan

When it's not burning, shaking, or sliding.

;)

twodko

You neglected to mention - broke, citizens criminally over taxed and governed by incompetents and nannies!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

PatrickPeeters

Patrick  :punkrocka:

1969chargerrtse

Mine ain't sleeping yet.  Beautiful car. Love the black Ca plate on the black car.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

SFRT

well...there are workarounds to all the 'problems' here, if you know them, life is just dandy. :coolgleamA:
Always Drive Responsibly

flyinlow

Quote from: Tilar on November 10, 2010, 05:08:03 PM

Tilar,
I think I'll drive my 73 thru Bellville on Saturday (sunny mid 60's)   :nana:  Global warming man, the Ohio car season is getting longer.

charge69

Beautiful car and very nice weather!

grdprx

I'm jealous....  I have to dodge rainy days in Seattle...

Hemidog

Snow and -10 degrees Celius here!  :RantExplode:
Wish I was in Cali now...

Tilar

Quote from: flyinlow on November 10, 2010, 08:11:57 PM
Quote from: Tilar on November 10, 2010, 05:08:03 PM

Tilar,
I think I'll drive my 73 thru Bellville on Saturday (sunny mid 60's)   :nana:  Global warming man, the Ohio car season is getting longer.

DOH, I'm leaving out tomorrow morning and I plan to be in Arkansas on Saturday on my way to Texas.  :brickwall:  I plan to be back on November 30th, so you can swing by around then and take advantage of the longer season.   :poke:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

elacruze

Quote from: SFRT on November 10, 2010, 06:25:41 PM
well...there are workarounds to all the 'problems' here, if you know them, life is just dandy. :coolgleamA:

OOpsy.

looks like you have some new homework...  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Sorry man just couldn't let that one go by... :cheers:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

chargerjy9

around here ...all the LEAVES ARE DOWN, temps have been in the low 60's tho (unusual). wish I had the 73 out, but it is put away for a winter nap.
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

67440chrg

We had unseasonably warm weather this week here in Mo. I was working 8 miles from home this week which is luckey for a change. Im in const usually work everywhere but close to home. I drove my 67 to work 2 days showed it off. Now it is raining and a high of 45. 

NHCharger

It was 60ยบ+ today. Had the 71 out for a short spin after work. Tomorrow I'm taking the 72 out to go look at some parts at a buddies garage. I drive them until they salt the roads.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

1969chargerrtse

You really need to take more responsibilities for the things you post. :yesnod:  Ever since this post, due to my ADD issues and lots of coffee, I keep humming in my head " All the leaves are brown "  From the Mama and Papa's song.  :slap:  I kid you not
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

SFRT

our insanely nice weather continues...yesterday I went out to the goodguys show..it was an rxquisite day..bright sunny and 70 degrees. for probaly recessional reasons, this years swapmeet was AMAZING....endless amounts of really great stuff. And the car corral was brimming with amazing super nice finsihed cars at very good prices. it certainly is the time to buy. VERY FEW MOPARS. a handful of ebodys and older b bodies...one roadrunner and not a single charger that I could find. should have taken mine.
Always Drive Responsibly

Brock Samson

yeah, it's glorious out today... i'm dustin my hooptie off 'n goona go for a spin...  :yesnod:

Dans 68

Well, we've heard from the City boys, now a note from the 'burbs. Beautiful down here in "Sunnyvale". The front door is open, dogs running in and out, and I'm tuning up a 15-hp Mercury 2-stroke outboard for another fishing trip up to the mountains. Soon I'll go up to the ranch with my daughter and dogs for a riding lesson. Then its off to a birthday party for the twins. To recap, a great day where all the leaves are brown....  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

arrow

Heres my mopar powered Hudson Hornet  under the Montana big sky , I took the pic last Sunday - the spot is under 8inches of snow now