News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking at this broadcast sheet, what do these mean?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, November 09, 2010, 09:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Thanks in advance  :cheers:

Wheels: "1"

and Speed Control?? "7"

Just 6T9 CHGR

W21 are the trim-ring style Road Wheels

As far as the "7" under the speed control box...I would hazard a guess that the 7 should be in the empty box next to it (a printing error).   When there is a 7 in that box it is the for the N97 Noise Reduction Package often found on California sold cars.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on November 09, 2010, 09:43:26 PM
W21 are the trim-ring style Road Wheels

As far as the "7" under the speed control box...I would hazard a guess that the 7 should be in the empty box next to it (a printing error).   When there is a 7 in that box it is the for the N97 Noise Reduction Package often found on California sold cars.

Guess the print error is plausible, given some of the other anomalies on the broadcast sheet (double strikes in a box, etc.)

But for the wheels, road wheels, eh? Interesting... Would these show on the fender tag, too?

Thanks again  :cheers:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Car does not have "Speed Control" if by you mean, the vacuum actuated Cruise Control. Nothing under hood is present, nor are the switches inside...  :popcrn:

Nothing like in this pic:

y3chargerrt

charger2fast4u

My broadcast sheet is almost all gone is there any way to get a new one printed out? Id like to get one made so I can see what all came with my car and so ill always have it for piece of mind

The70RT

Quote from: charger2fast4u on November 09, 2010, 10:58:14 PM
My broadcast sheet is almost all gone is there any way to get a new one printed out? Id like to get one made so I can see what all came with my car and so ill always have it for piece of mind

uummm no
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

charger2fast4u

That's what I was thinking but had to ask incase someone had a way to get them that I didn't know of

The70RT

Sometimes people find others that were mistakenly placed in their car and send them to the registries, some turn them in and they get reunited.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us