News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

5'8" Dante Hall jackingDonnie Edwards. BENGALS forgot to show up today.

Started by 472 R/T SE, December 28, 2005, 01:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Little ol' Dante threw the smackdown on his former team mate Donnie Edwards last weekend.  Donnie missed a few plays.  Another example of some fine WR blocking springing Larry Johnson.

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

RD

thats awesome, and if i am not mistaken donnie edwards used to be a chief  :icon_smile_dead:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BLACKWOLF

yes, he was a chief. but, he left to play marty ball. he put some real good hits on people when he was here!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

BLACKWOLF

KAWIKA MITCHELL IS GOOD. BUT, NOT AS GOOD AS SCOTT FUGITA AND DONNIE EDWARDS. JERRAD ALLEN IS THE MAN ON K.C. DEFENSE. HE PLAYS LIKE A WHITE DERRICK THOMAS.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

472 R/T SE

A white Derrick Thomas...that's a stretch. ;)

No one rushes the QB like Derrick did.  Jared's sacks are always at the most inopportune times, when it doesn't really matter.  Derrick changed games when he leveled the QB's.  He always had Neil Smith meeting him coming from the other end.  That's what Jared needs is someone on the other end to hook up with at the end of a play.

I don't see the Chefs upgrading the defense this offseason.  They have the oldest offensive line in football with both Will's likely retiring.  And a new Head Coach most likely, we'll find out this weekend if the tears will be flowing at a Dick V. press conference.

bull

I did a similar thing to a guy three times in the same game in high school. He had a good 50 lbs. on me but it's amazing how easily they go down when they don't see you coming.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on December 28, 2005, 03:29:32 PM
I did a similar thing to a guy three times in the same game in high school. He had a good 50 lbs. on me but it's amazing how easily they go down when they don't see you coming.

exactly.  when they dont see you coming anyone can lay the smack down like that.  Even i could take that guy out if he's not watching, and i'm just a 5'-11", 160# white guy.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Chris G.

Oh Michael, you just had to post that, didn't you?   :rotz:

Donnie had 18 tackles in that game.

It just makes me feel all toasty knowing this week is also your last game of the season...c'mon, we both know it. :icon_smile_wink:

ps- I agree with you about the D. Thomas comparison. Jerrad Allen is the vanilla Thomas? :image_294343:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on December 28, 2005, 06:55:50 PM

ps- I agree with you about the D. Thomas comparison. Jerrad Allen is the vanilla Thomas? :image_294343:

thats like saying greenpigs is the white Mojo of this site. ;D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chris G.

Quote from: Ponch on December 28, 2005, 07:00:41 PM

:eek:

BTW, Poncharella, can you confirm this for me...Did Macho Camacho used to come in to the ring with Chickens and half naked women? I don't ever remember him doing that? Why I ask? They were talking about it on Star and Bucwild yesterday morning.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on December 28, 2005, 07:05:00 PM
Quote from: Ponch on December 28, 2005, 07:00:41 PM

:eek:

BTW, Poncharella, can you confirm this for me...Did Macho Camacho used to come in to the ring with Chickens and half naked women? I don't ever remember him doing that? Why I ask? They were talking about it on Star and Bucwild yesterday morning.

I dont remember very well, as his career was already in decline by the time  I was old enough to watch boxing. I do remember he used to do all kinds of crazy shit - I think it was the fight against Julio Cesar Chavez when he showed up dressed like Captain America, so it wouldnt surprise me if he ever did bring chickens and chicks.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

MOPARHOUND!

Allblue, how did you get to be a Chief's fan, living in the pacific northwest?

1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

RD

Quote from: MOPARHOUND! on December 28, 2005, 07:43:38 PM
Allblue, how did you get to be a Chief's fan, living in the pacific northwest?

allblue is a native topekan!  he should be in the kansas mafia too!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

BLACKWOLF

I'M ON FACEBOOK

BLACKWOLF

WHEN WE WERE DOING THE TAXI CAB DEAL HERE IN TOWN, WE WERE TRANSPORTING ROYALS AND CHIEFS PLAYERS TO THE STADIUMS FOR GAMES OR THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS. SOME OF THE PLAYERS DIDN'T FEEL COMFORTABLE LEAVING THEIR CARS AT THE STADIUM DURING GAMES.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Chris G.

Blackwolf, If I give you a dollar, WILL YOU STOP TYPING IN CAPS???????????????? Geezus someone needs to remove that key from your board.   :rotz:

Mike, Comparing Larry Johnson to LT? You have gone completely mad. I'll tell you what...When your newbie Larry Johnson runs for over 1,600 yds and also catches 100 passes in one season, then we'll talk. Until then, your just riding the latest wannabee superstar. It takes more than just 8 or 9 games to be proven. You have 3 lineman going to the pro bowl this year. I don't think we've had one since LT came to town. The only reason Larry Johnson played this year is because we knocked out Priest Holmes earlier in the season. I still didn't get a thank you for that.   :icon_smile_wink:

Chris G.

Quote from: AllBlueRT on December 29, 2005, 08:57:06 PM
LJ's numbers aren't being posted by some fly by night back.   A mad man or blind, from Vancouver, Washington could see that. :o   :icon_smile_wink:

Like I said, start a thread next December about how great this guy is. I'm not saying he's not a good RB, but to diss a proven player like LT is absurd. Your team is no better than mine. For whatever reason Chief fans always think they are one game away from greatness. :rotz:

We probably have one of the best GM's on the planet. Watch how we do this off season. I never liked Brees, but I'm guessing he's gonna stay and Rivers will be gone, which sucks. I wouldn't mind Marty hitting the exit door BTW.

Chris G.

How come you didn't start a thread when we beat you earlier in the year? I can't stand the Broncos or Raiders either, but I'm not gonna start a thread about beating them. We beat the best team in the NFL this year...I never started a thread about that. I know my teams pathetic potential, you on the other hand think you did something miraculous last weekend by beating a non playoff team. The sooner you realize the Chiefs are mediocre, the better you will sleep at night. I learned that lesson back in 1981 when I was 11yrs old and decided I would like the Chargers and Saints. It's been a rough ride since.

Chris G.

Quote from: AllBlueRT on December 29, 2005, 10:12:51 PM
I liked watching Donnie get knocked on his ass and I know there's a big group that's from Kansas that post here.  

Alrighty, but you yourself procalimed him a "stud" and wondered how great Your D would be with him. I know Dante Hall is a good returner, but talk about a bust at WR.

It's not your original post that bothers me, it's the garbage about how great Larry Johnson is, and the pictures you post of him and a proven great LaDainian Tomlinson, that bothers me.

ps- I could give a "F" about how many Kansas members we have. Your team is mediocre, and the sooner you realize it, the better.

pss- Is Tony Gonzales the best Tight End in Football?     

Chris G.

Quote from: AllBlueRT on December 29, 2005, 10:40:12 PM
But the way you'll see it is I'm being arrogant,   ::)   Maybe by now I am. :icon_smile_wink:

Arrogant? It's impossible to be a Chiefs fan and be arrogant. :yesnod: They have never accomplished anything for a fan to become arrogant about. :icon_smile_wink:

ps- You are acting like I'm only going after your team. I think I have insulted my own team plenty of times in this thread. And maybe if you guys could have beat the overrated Giants 2 weeks ago, you might have had a shot at the playoffs. Talk about blowing a big game. We gave up long before the Chiefs game. We proved that when we played Miami. :-\

It's over my friend. After tomorrow it will be 9 months before we see our teams play again. I'm wearing a Charger everyday in Carlisle now. Heck, I might even buy you a personalized one. What's your favorite number?  :devil:

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Chris G.

Quote from: firefighter3931 on December 30, 2005, 08:42:05 PM
Looks like the Steelers are in the playoffs !   :nana:   :icon_smile_big:

Ron

I have no hate towards the Chiefs...I do hate Raider fans, because most of them don't really like the team, but like the idea of dressing like a retard and going to their games. The Steelers...I hate with a passion. An old friend of mine loved them, and the BS he used to spew was almost comical. The Steelers will be home in a week or two as usual. The longer we keep Marty around and the Steelers keep Cowher around, the worse our teams will be.