News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Broadcast info on wheels and tires decoded?

Started by charge69, November 05, 2010, 11:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

Well , I am sure my car came with them but I looked at the broadcast sheet and came up with these codes. What are they, specifically?

T-U-W            Wheel       Wheel
-------                               Cov
Tires

U65               24X9           53

This is a 1969 Charger R/T Hemi , by the way

Thanks in advance for the answers, Gurus !!

charge69

Ok,  I found a website with the info. I needed.  Thanks anyway.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

hemigeno

Quote from: charge69 on November 05, 2010, 11:27:42 AM
Well , I am sure my car came with them but I looked at the broadcast sheet and came up with these codes. What are they, specifically?

T-U-W            Wheel       Wheel
-------                               Cov
Tires

U65               24X9           53

This is a 1969 Charger R/T Hemi , by the way

Thanks in advance for the answers, Gurus !!

Just in case you got different information...

Tire Code U65 = Red sidewall stripe F70x15"
Wheel Code 24 = 15" x 6.0  JJ wheels (a/k/a "H" wheels) part number 2944169
Wheel Code X9 = paint color - Black
Wheel Cap or Cover Code 53 = 15" Class I full wheel cover part number 2881753, same as '68 15" full wheel cover

Sorry, I didn't answer sooner - didn't see the thread until now.

:cheers:

charge69

Thanks for the decoding and I got all the info except the part numbers (thanks for that again) already and found all my parts to be original, except the wheel covers and there was only one of those left!!!  I did find another set of identical wheel covers, even down to your part numbers, and they are still new-in-box (MOPAR Box w/part numbers on outside). These hubcaps are still individually wrapped in MOPAR paper. :2thumbs:

Makes me wonder what happened long ago to the other hubcaps. Hmmmm. Kinda scared to use them but it would be original and I do have all the original wheels (5) .

Thanks again for your info and completeness in answering, especially the part numbers! :cheers: