News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Infant safety seats

Started by GN, November 01, 2010, 04:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GN

Who has the best safety seat for an infant on the market?

Ponch ®

Dunno about the best, but this is definitely the coolest:

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

chargerboy69

We have a Britax for our daughter.  They normally have the best reviews by far, but they are also the most expensive. However, when it comes to safety and comfort, my baby girl is worth every penny.  We found ours at Babies R Us on clearance.  We looked at it one day and it was right around $400.00.  Went back the next day to buy it, and to our surprise, they had put it on clearance for $160.00.  There is a definite quality difference between the cheep car seats, and the higher end seats. Good luck shopping.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford