News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LOOKING FOR HELP TO FIND ENGINE INFORMATION

Started by bonfire1009, November 20, 2010, 04:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonfire1009

I have a 1969 Charger; I recently had some professional work done to the interior.  I went to show it to my Uncle due to he always had Cuda's in his youth.  We talked for hours about things we learned the hard way. 

He pointed out to me where to find what exact engine I have due to my Charger has a shaky past.  I was able to due a rub and found out it is a 340 instead of a 318 that I was told it was.  I rubbed GW 340P and the rest I presume is the serial number.

I have been searching on the internet for an hour now, does any one know a link that could give me more information about my engine?

Thanks,

charger2fast4u

yearone and 440 source both had some engine decoding information  also i found this on a quick google search not sure how right it is but one of the more knowledgable guys on here can help you out more if needed   http://www.degeneratepress.com/newport/vin66-74.htm