News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow a super rare 71 4x4 dodge charger!

Started by Wicked72, October 25, 2010, 08:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesbbody

69charger2002

well at least they listed them correctly this time. last time i sent a message because they had one listed as a 1970. i went back and forth with them about it and asked them how they could own a car and not know which year model car they had, much less the right body style. finally they believed me. crazy people.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

HOTROD

What the Hell-Dumass !

TruckDriver

LOL, I don't know why you guys are upset about that car. Looks like it was done a long time ago like maybe back in the early '80's or something. Not only that, looks to be more a parts car now then anything. He even states it need a ton of work. I've seen a lot worse things done to Charger's.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Highbanked Hauler

These cars were just transportation back in the day and most  were worn out by the early 80s its just a fact of life.   I have seen more repairable cars in the salvage yards than you would want to know about and I was in the Northeast.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

tricky lugnuts

With that "C" in the VIN, it looks like one of those rare original six cylinder Chargers.