News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Challenger Is In The Rod's Shop , It's Done

Started by 71ChallengeHer, October 26, 2010, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: greenpigs on November 18, 2010, 10:41:44 PM
If you find an 8 3/4 what gear are you going with?
I have a set of 3.23 's for it.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on November 18, 2010, 11:11:48 PM
Ha! Gotcha.  :nana:

I had chili with lunch today, it was OK, but compared to yours it sucked.    :P

Did someone mention free beer?  :icon_smile_big:
Yes, I did mention free beer.  :cheers:  I made chili for Steve last nite. Hopefully he calls today , with an 8 3/4.

Alaskan_TA

I'm sure he'll give you a toot later........

71ChallengeHer

Found an 8 3/4 .  :2thumbs:  Heading to Pittsburg in the AM to pick it up.

TUFCAT

I'll take two pickets to Tittsburg please!.... :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Alaskan_TA

Awesome!

If you see Jim & Eric tell them I said hello & a few other things.  :cheers:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on November 25, 2010, 07:15:12 PM
Awesome!

I will be seeing Jim. He found the rear for me.  :2thumbs:  I'll tell them you said hello. He also has my grille.  ;)

Alaskan_TA

resq302

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on November 25, 2010, 10:01:33 PM
Awesome!

I will be seeing Jim. He found the rear for me.  :2thumbs:  I'll tell them you said hello. He also has my grille.  ;)

Jackie, I could have found your rear for you.  Its below your back and above your legs! :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on November 26, 2010, 12:22:07 AM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on November 25, 2010, 10:01:33 PM
Awesome!

Jackie, I could have found your rear for you.  Its below your back and above your legs! :smilielol:
Brian,  :nana: 

Slotts

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Slotts on November 27, 2010, 10:38:28 AM
Hey Jackie,

Glad to help out. Great seeing you again so soon!  ;)
Looks like a tough slapstick crowd  :slap: around here with the responses to your thread, I love it!  :2thumbs:  :icon_smile_big:

Awesome!

Hey Barry,
Jackie did say hello but I'm not sure what the "other things" meant?  :smilielol:

Oh, Eric is already hitting me up about a 68 - 70 Charger R/T and the paint is just drying on the Challenger!

Slotts
Jim, Thank you for all your help. It's very appreciated. Your friend's collection of Mopars is amazing.   :2thumbs:  You might wanna put his Challenger for sale over here. Shelby and I will see you , Eric and Anna soon. Thanks again.   :cheers:

Belgium R/T -68

Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Alaskan_TA

Hey Jim, it was a joke, but I can make some stuff up if you like?  :scratchchin:

The Challenger is looking great!

Slotts

Alaskan_TA

TUFCAT

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on November 28, 2010, 12:26:54 PM
What cellblock is are you in Jim?

Funny!! At least he got one with tables to serve as a workbench!  :icon_smile_big:

Alaskan_TA

I thought he was near Penn State, but I may be wrong? Based of the photo of his cell he may actually be in the State Pen.  :shruggy:

71ChallengeHer

Jim, That's fine. You can post pics of the grille resto here.  :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on November 28, 2010, 04:45:33 PM
I thought he was near Penn State, but I may be wrong? Based of the photo of his cell he may actually be in the State Pen.  :shruggy:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Slotts

71ChallengeHer

Alaskan_TA

I feel bad for whoever has to empty that blue bucket when it gets full.   :eek2:

71ChallengeHer

Just got back from the garage. Rod is getting ready to blast the rear. He said all the head bolts were loose.   :brickwall:  I just ordered all new brake lines,  :faint:

Alaskan_TA

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on December 02, 2010, 12:27:35 PM
Rod is getting ready to blast the rear.

Blast his rear? Is any of your chili involved?  :scratchchin: