News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need Harbor Freight coupon

Started by runningman, October 22, 2010, 05:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningman

I went to Harbor Freight today to pick up a tool cart, it appears to be a real nice high quality piece.  I read the reviews and everyone really likes it.  So I am getting ready to pick it up and a guy comes over and tells me there is a coupon for $99 instead of $149.  He said it was in one of those free auto sale papers.  I pick up every auto trader type of magazine I can find and no Harbor Freight coupons anywhere.  Has anyone seen a coupon for this item?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

runningman

Mike, I have checked most of the online links to coupons and haven't found it yet...thanks though.  Oh I ended up with some virus clicking one of the links earlier today and had to get online on my phone to try and figure it out....bastards

runningman

So I do a little more searching and I found someone that sold one of these coupons on ebay.......crazy.....but I do know there is one out there somewhere.

68X426

For years they had a website that was named harborfreightusa.com. Now it is just harborfreight.com. Note the USA part is gone.

The old site is where I always got coupons. It went away in the past month or so. Here is a link to the new site (the page with coupons). I don't see the tool cart coupon. :'( It looks like you have to sign up for e-mailers from them to get new coupons.

http://www.harborfreight.com/more-couponsusa.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=harbor%20freight%20coupon%20code&utm_campaign=Harbor%20Freight%20(Content)&gclid=CIGR9ubZ56QCFQgEbAodQjCP0A

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

runningman

Yeah, I get coupons emailed to me but have not seen this coupon yet...pretty rare I guess  :rotz:

runningman

Okay, someone over at Moparts said it was in September 2010 issue of Hot Rod.....Page 87...anyone have this issue to confirm?  Thanks

Matt

oldcarnut

runningman

Sweet, time to hunt one down.......thanks!!

kab69440

I'd bet a dollar that coupon is in the store you visited.  At the Columbus, OH location, there are displays with stacks of current mailers and coupons. Not to mention the fact that if you purchase something for $1.99, they fill the remaining space in the bag with ads and coupons that outweigh an average King James Bible.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

runningman

I picked up about every flier I could find at the store and don't see it.  I had that issue of hot rod but brought it to work...found it but coupons were gone  :brickwall:

runningman

If anyone is interested in ordering that cart the coupon code is 70940366, shipping is a lot though..

oldcarnut

If you send me your address I'll mail you this one in my book.

runningman

warmpancakes

Now heres the trick get the 99.00 coupon but find the store out of stock and get a rain check then use the rain check and the 20% off to get it for 79.00 plus tax,    Its a very good card assembly is "fun"   but a great deal

mauve66

one of those links says harbor freight also post coupons on their facebook page for those of you into that sorta thing
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

runningman

Quote from: warmpancakes on October 25, 2010, 08:12:58 AM
Now heres the trick get the 99.00 coupon but find the store out of stock and get a rain check then use the rain check and the 20% off to get it for 79.00 plus tax,    Its a very good card assembly is "fun"   but a great deal

Now that's a good deal, only two stores around me and both have them in stock..i'll remember that next time though..thanks!

warmpancakes

also if the store manage is cool they will match the website price and use the 20% coupon

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.