News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The 69s

Started by lilwendal, December 26, 2005, 09:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilwendal

Finally got around to posting a couple photos.  Hope they load right.  Got one finished now trying to start back up on # 2.  Dont mind the steering wheel in the interior shot. I've got a fresh woodgrain in it now.  These pics are a couple weeks old.  I'll try to get updated pics soon.  Thanks guys for all the info help during mt resto.  Mike

[attachment deleted by admin]

lilwendal

Lets try this again.  For some reason only two of the four loaded.

jaak

gorgeous cars, i love that blue interior. Quick question are there 2 blue chargers, 1 with the wheels and 2 still on roller??

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Stunning!

Cali cars with the turndowns?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

lilwendal

Only one was originally B5 blue with B7 interior with white top.  I did this one right from the build sheet and fender tag.  The second car was that pale yellow with black top. I'm going to build it as a 440 4 speed plum crazy purple with black interior and black top.  For some weird reason I've always wanted a plum crazy car. I know alot of people dont like the purple but thats what I'm going for.

jaak

Quote from: lilwendal on December 26, 2005, 10:32:04 PM
Only one was originally B5 blue with B7 interior with white top. I did this one right from the build sheet and fender tag. The second car was that pale yellow with black top. I'm going to build it as a 440 4 speed plum crazy purple with black interior and black top. For some weird reason I've always wanted a plum crazy car. I know alot of people dont like the purple but thats what I'm going for.

That's perfectly cool, build the car you want, btw my rt is originally y2 with black interior, But I'm thinking about using a brighter yellow when I paint, maybe viper yellow, I also like 77 corvette yellow. Man I give you props for taking on 2 projects at the same time, I know that has to get pretty hairy every now and then, hell I just have one and sometimes I get about aggrivated enough to take a hammer to it, lol.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Afflyer

Good Googley Goo- those are gorgeous MoPar specimens!!!!

;)
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

65post

Looks like a top notch job.Very nice.
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

BigBlockSam

wow! kick ass job. man that blue is one of the nicest  of the mopar colors.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TruckDriver

Quote from: lilwendal on December 26, 2005, 10:32:04 PM
For some weird reason I've always wanted a plum crazy car. I know alot of people dont like the purple but thats what I'm going for.

Your not alone! Plum Crazy is my favorite Mopar color :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69_500

Gorgerous car. My wife loves the B5 blue Chargers, she wishes we had got a B5 500, instead of the red.

Danny Gutierrez

WOW!!! :o  I love the color combo!!  Of course I am biased towards B-5 and white ;D
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

694spdRT

Don't know how I missed this post before. The blue on blue is just gorgeous!  :drool5: :2thumbs:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Lowprofile

Very Nice! My 70' R/T is B5 w/ a blue interior & white stripe. Just something about that shade of Blue....... Great Job Bro! Keep the Pics coming!   :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

NHCharger

Wow, nice work.
Looks like you plan on kicking ass at the car shows this summer.
OK, after reviewing the back round scenery it looks like every day is summer down there.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger_Fan

Geez, I don't know how I missed this thread either...NICE Charger! And doing 2 at the same time...woah, you're definitely an ambitious guy. :yesnod: ;D

Keep those progress pics coming. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson