News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

got 2 69 R/T's in 1 week!!! PICS

Started by 69charger2002, December 26, 2005, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny Gutierrez

1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 8WHEELER on December 27, 2005, 02:14:08 AM
Trav is the Ebay Guru :patriot: bow to the Ebay GOD :punkrocka:

Another reason I don't ever see these cars on ebay ;D He has them on his trailer before we see them.

Dan

Dont worry, they'll be back on soon! ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Trav !!!!  Did you win another '70 Charger? The one from Florida? 
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

6pkrunner

I think I have a left testicle I would trade for that '68. ;D Then you could sing like Crash Test Dummies'  Brad Roberts. I think I really need a '68.

NYCMille

Blown70

Congrats on the Purchase.    Good word you have a collection.

Tom

69charger2002

thanks for the compliments guys.. well the white 69 R/T popped up on ebay one night.. around 9 pm. i talked to the guy and worked out a deal.. so i left at midnight with no sleep and drove to oklahoma(12 hours one way) to get it.. so yeah i do some stupid things to make sure i get them sometimes. the black 69 R/T i had known about but the guy wanted $28k for it. well on christmas eve we worked out a deal on it that was much more in my favor. it needs a couple minor things, and he kind of wanted cash to build a house. so that's how that came to be. troy, yeah i won that 70 on ebay too, before i got this car. now i really don't want it.. but i guess i'm gonna have to drive to florida to get that car too. not sure what i'll do with it, but as chris sarcastically jabbed at me   :)   it will probably be back on there later on.    :angel:    but he is wrong about the 69 R/T's.   too hard for me to find those.   :icon_smile_big:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

RT DAVE

Nice finds.  I'm not sure I understand why your appetite hasn't been satiated at this point, but keep buying 'em if it makes you feel better.  Got any 71 R/Ts?   
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

69charger2002

oh it has now. i will be unloading quite a few of the projects this summer and stripping the parts cars i have. and clear up the yard some. i have reached my goal.. so i won't be coming on here every 2 weeks showing new finds much longer, guaranteed
the sickness is in remission now. :)
trav

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 69charger2002 on December 27, 2005, 10:21:56 AM
chris sarcastically jabbed at me   :)   it will probably be back on there later on.    :angel:    but he is wrong about the 69 R/T's.   too hard for me to find those.   :icon_smile_big:
 I think he is just jealous (I know I am)...   Besides, how could he ever register any Chargers without you???   

twilt

Quote from: 69charger2002 on December 27, 2005, 10:44:46 AM
i have reached my goal.. so i won't be coming on here every 2 weeks showing new finds much longer, guaranteed
the sickness is in remission now. :)
trav

somehow i think that might change. once a hunter, always a hunter. its not a bad thing. i give it 3 months max.  ;D         

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on December 27, 2005, 10:45:50 AM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on December 27, 2005, 10:21:56 AM
chris sarcastically jabbed at me   :)   it will probably be back on there later on.     :angel:     but he is wrong about the 69 R/T's.   too hard for me to find those.   :icon_smile_big:
  I think he is just jealous (I know I am)...  

Nah, I would'nt say jealous, I think he's just talented ;)

QuoteBesides, how could he ever register any Chargers without you??? 

Thats just it,   both of you forget about us registry guys!     We usually have to either wait till the car ends up on ebay or wait for the next owner to register the cars   :nana:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

tomonty

You are a lucky, lucky guy. Congrats.  :2thumbs:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Charger_Fan

That black one is definite drool material from here! :drool5:

Congrats Trav, now sell off some of the others you don't want & use the proceeds to build a nice big (stormproof) garage. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

Wow, that is tough having those awesome cars I bet.         :drool5:          :icon_smile_big:        I like the black one a lot.     

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

chrisII

agreed the black one is the schiznet , least for a second gen

472 R/T SE

Damn dude I thought I went thru the cars this year.  Get a pile of money from insurance on your other 50 Chargers from the Hurricane?
Congrats, I think.

69charger2002

no insurance money.. i wish. it didn't even blow any shingles off my roof. we were spared. lots of the recent oney came from some land i had bought before the hurricanes. needless to say land is a commodity here lately. i picked this one up wednesday from the original owner.. 60k miles, 383 H code, a/c repainted once this weird blue. ws originally B3 blue with B7 interior. weird. anyway here are a couple pics
trav

69charger2002

69charger2002

69charger2002

69charger2002

Blown70

I SPY WAY TOO MANY CARS I WANT THERE ;D.... YOUR ADDRESS SIR... :devil:

Nice collection and find.... This one going on Ebay?

Tom

chargervert

I have owned about 50 second generation Chargers,and I still have 5,but I think you might have me beat! Those are some really nice Chargers you just aquired! Good luck with them!

hemi68charger

Trav,,,
Man, you always amaze me... I wish I had to luck and financial capability you do..... You should ebay a few of these puppies and get yourself a Daytona......  Unless, you secretly already have one......   :icon_smile_big:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection