News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who have mopars in Ohio?

Started by 69chargerrt440, October 17, 2010, 06:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerrt440

When your Charger is sideways, just give it more gas!

69chargerrt440

Figure I would share myself. I live in Lima, Ohio, here is my dads and my 69 Charger R/T That my dad built.( the car for my avitar)  :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

I'm just south of Mansfield between Butler and Bellville.  I have the 73 in my avatar that I bought this last year and also this 68 that I bought in 86.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69chargerrt440

Nice car :2thumbs: Your not that far away from me.

chargerboy69

Quote from: 69chargerrt440 on October 17, 2010, 06:23:58 PM
Figure I would share myself. I live in Lima, Ohio, here is my dads and my 69 Charger R/T That me dad built.( the car for my avitar)  :icon_smile_big:

Lima hmmm.  Well I am not on Ohio, but I am about a half hour away in Fort Wayne.  All the Chargers are gone, the last one left earlier this year.  However, I do have back my old high school car, a 69 Super Bee with a 440 6 pack and a 4spd. Currently under construction. 

Our fearless leader Troy is in Ohio too.  In the Hamilton/Dayton/Cincinnati area I believe.

Quote from: Tilar on October 17, 2010, 06:42:58 PM
I'm just south of Mansfield between Butler and Bellville.  I have the 73 in my avatar that I bought this last year and also this 68 that I bought in 86.

Mansfield. . . I lived in Mansfield for a year with my ex-wife a few years back.  Not the most exciting town, or the nicest for that matter to reside.  I lived in Mansfield and worked in Fort Wayne.  Made the three hour commute almost every day.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

greenpigs

I am in Huber Heights which is to close to Dayton.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Tilar

Quote from: 69chargerrt440 on October 17, 2010, 06:49:32 PM
Nice car :2thumbs: Your not that far away from me.

Couple hours.

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 17, 2010, 10:25:33 PM
Mansfield. . . I lived in Mansfield for a year with my ex-wife a few years back.  Not the most exciting town, or the nicest for that matter to reside.  I lived in Mansfield and worked in Fort Wayne.  Made the three hour commute almost every day.

Man I'd hate that drive everyday. And I agree, Mansfield sucks.
Dave  

chargerboy69

Quote from: Tilar on October 18, 2010, 04:09:01 AM

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 17, 2010, 10:25:33 PM
Mansfield. . . I lived in Mansfield for a year with my ex-wife a few years back.  Not the most exciting town, or the nicest for that matter to reside.  I lived in Mansfield and worked in Fort Wayne.  Made the three hour commute almost every day.

Man I'd hate that drive everyday. And I agree, Mansfield sucks.

Yea, the drive did suck.  And that was before 30 was a four lane highway.

I picked up a car from Bellville this summer, and drove through Mansfield, the first time I have been back in ten years.  The town just looked to be getting more run down, which is too bad.  What the town does have going for it is the Mid-Ohio Speedway is close by and of course the Shawshank Redemption prison on the north side of town.  
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

stripedelete

About an hour north of you in Vermilion.

stripedelete

....... And I agree, Mansfield sucks.

Lauren Becall and Humphry Bogart must have liked it.

I hear the Holloween tour of old  prison is pretty cool.

Tilar

Everyone I talk to that has gone through the prison says it's very cool. I guess I ought to go through it some time. A friend of mine occasionally does the repair on the hydraulic equipment they use for halloween.
Dave  

Troy

As mentioned, I'm in Hamilton.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

NGC414

Wadsworth here (Cleveland Akron area)

68X426

I was born and grew up in Cleveland, so that counts. It wasn't the end of the world, but you could see it from there.  :D

Live in Northern California today.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

chargerboy69

Quote from: stripedelete on October 18, 2010, 09:11:38 AM

Wow, I did not know they did that.  That would be cool.  It might be worth the three hour drive over to go through it.

--Gerald Ford

JT01

2 hours below Columbus in McConnelsville

Tilar

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 18, 2010, 12:31:35 PM
Quote from: stripedelete on October 18, 2010, 09:11:38 AM

Wow, I did not know they did that.  That would be cool.  It might be worth the three hour drive over to go through it.

Here's another building not far from the prison that is going to be on Ghost Hunters.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/article/20101019/NEWS01/10190313/Bissman-Building-a-spooky-place-too
Dave  

flyinlow

flyinlow

Johnstown