News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Charger barn find on ebay, cleanest ever?

Started by Charger440RDN, October 13, 2010, 03:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Tilar on February 25, 2012, 03:49:44 PM
Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on February 25, 2012, 12:24:16 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 25, 2012, 10:44:24 AM
I lived in So Cal for 5 years.   Never, ever saw a real "barn".  :Twocents:

:shruggy: ...looks like a "real barn" to me    :Twocents:

Bah, That's not a "real barn", That's just a tall garage....  This is a real barn, and only half of it at that.  :lol:

Yeah, with the silos, that's surely a barn  :cheers:

ACUDANUT

1974dodgecharger

I was driving today and saw a barn and asked the owner if I could come inside to check it out. He agreed wholheartely and what do I see...........

you guys will poop your pants...

a 1969 RT, 4 speed, 440, triple black, with only 2000 miles on it....

I guess the story behind is that he lost he leg at 2000 miles and put it in the barn many years ago, but heres the kicker!!! He starts her up every day just to get things going and changes the oil on it every 3 months he saids. Also NO RUST!!! The clear coat is still on it considering he said he waxes it every month and keeps it covered up!!!!  He is the original owner with build sheet from san tan DODGE!!!! hE KEPT ALL PAPERWORK!! He told me he does not know what its worth, but said he would sell it to me for 1000 dollars since he bought it for 5500 out the door many years ago.

I told him I cant do that to you and he should keept it due to his leg....

im such a nice guy........

then I woke up  ::)

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

I once photographed a car in front of a barn in New England, which was eventually published/distributed. A lady sent me an email, looking up my name from the bottom of the poster, saying I was in front of their barn when taking the pic. She asked if I saw what was in the barn - Nope... She then said, it was full of cars, stored for the winter... Lots of cars...

Now, if only I could remember where the barn was...  :brickwall:

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

surmanajaja

yeah i was looking at it today, a LOT of dents on that one :icon_smile_blackeye: