News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Too much for this Charger on ebay? It's just a 318 but the body is good

Started by Charger440RDN, October 12, 2010, 08:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger440RDN

Charger-Bodie

The originallity and decent condition is driving the price up. Its nice to work on them in that condition,because they arent cobbled. The repairs it needs havent been previously hacked up. Repairing something is one thing , but when you need to reverse some cheezy hack job first thats another thing all together.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

MRHWS

I think it was an excellent price for the condition. Like said previous, not hacked up. Hope you were the high bidder.
1973 Charger SE
1974 Charger Rallye 440
2008 Charger SRT8

BB1

Delete my profile

69charger2002

$11,200 for that car seems about right. i don't think anyone stole it for sure.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

scatpack69

kinda gives me an idea what mine is worth. It is in the same condition. mine is a 69

maxwellwedge

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on October 12, 2010, 08:31:51 AM
The originallity and decent condition is driving the price up. Its nice to work on them in that condition,because they arent cobbled. The repairs it needs havent been previously hacked up. Repairing something is one thing , but when you need to reverse some cheezy hack job first thats another thing all together.

:iagree:

Charger440RDN

Yeah I went and looked at it in person and there was hardly any rust or dents and the body was SOLID!! I'm still depressed that I didn't have the money to bid on it today :brickwall: :brickwall: oh well I guess there will be more out there, the search continues. :'(

PocketThunder

Quote from: Charger440RDN on October 12, 2010, 05:15:26 PM
Yeah I went and looked at it in person and there was hardly any rust or dents and the body was SOLID!! I'm still depressed that I didn't have the money to bid on it today :brickwall: :brickwall: oh well I guess there will be more out there, the search continues. :'(

Interest rates on a loan are about as cheap as they are ever gonna be right now.... 
But, i commend you for waiting till you have the cash in hand.  Not many people can do that today.   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."