News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Push rods for adjustable rockers? Help please.

Started by b5blue, October 10, 2010, 11:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

I'm wanting to install a set of Mopar ductile iron adjustable rockers a friend sold me for my 440. They came with matching cup and ball push rods but we don't know if they are B or RB? Anyone got the correct measurements for a 440 with hydr. lifters and stock (surfaced, not cut) 346 heads. Fairly standard rebuild, all Mopar Performance parts and gaskets. (Old Road Runner "resto" cam) I've looked around online and searched here and can't find the called for measurement, my books are out on loan helping another member with his build.  :shruggy:

b5blue

Found it, 9.125 per Crane. Rats I have 2. the rest are B block and solid lifter (Big ball end) except for one that's hyd. (tapered ball end) total 18 pushrods 3 kinds, someone was going nuts!  :lol: Anyone need some let me know or there going to the dump. Oh well... 

Nassau1969

They sell an adjustable push rod to check the size you need.

b5blue

A "checker", I'm so close to stock, I just have a few lifters clopping when cold really, I got rocker shaft shims also to use but I didn't buy new valves for the heads just reused the old ones so I think I have a few slightly off.